|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in charge of the Soviet Union when Truman became President?
(c) Josef Stalin
2. Who does Truman appoint as his Secretary of State?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt
(b) Henry Wallace
(c) Robert E. Lee
(d) Jimmy Byrnes
3. Who was the leader of the Progressive Party who was in competition with the Democrats and Republicans in the 1948 election?
(a) Henry Wallace
(b) Charlie Ross
(c) Margaret Truman
(d) Andrew Jackson
4. Truman's foreign office is warning him about the after war dangers of which country?
(c) Soviet Union
5. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
(a) Three years
(b) One year
(c) Twent-five Years
(d) Ten years
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
2. What ship did Truman take to the Potsdam conference?
3. Who did Truman choose to accompany him to meet the train bearing Roosevelt's body?
4. What is the number one recommendation from the S-1 Interim Committee to Truman?
5. What was the name of President Truman's custom built railway car?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)