|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number one recommendation from the S-1 Interim Committee to Truman?
(a) The bomb should be used against Japan as soon as possible
(b) Never use the bomb
(c) Give the bomb to Africa
(d) Use the bomb against Germany
2. Where did the Truman family live until the Roosevelt family departed the White House?
(a) Key West, FL
(b) New York, New York
(c) Blair House, Washington DC
(d) Independence, MO
3. Which country becomes a focal point of disagreement between USA and the Soviets?
4. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
(a) Writing a newspaper column as a music critic
(b) Running whiskey for the Pendergast Organization
(c) Selling memberships in the Kansas City Automobile Club
(d) Selling newspaper and magazine subscriptions
5. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
(a) One year
(b) Ten years
(c) Three years
(d) Twent-five Years
Short Answer Questions
1. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
2. What ship did Truman take to the Potsdam conference?
3. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
4. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
5. What is the name of the new organization of countries formed to keep the peace after the world war ends?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)