|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the President's normal work when he was on the campaign trail?
(a) The vice president handled everything
(b) It continued as before from Truman's desk on the train
(c) His staff collected all the papers and held them until he arrived home
(d) Bess took care of it
2. Who was in charge of the Soviet Union when Truman became President?
(a) Josef Stalin
3. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
(a) Someone attempted to kidnap her.
(b) She had a baby
(c) She met her future husband
(d) Someone stole her purse
4. Who does Truman appoint as his Secretary of State?
(a) Robert E. Lee
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Henry Wallace
(d) Jimmy Byrnes
5. Who was the leader of the Progressive Party who was in competition with the Democrats and Republicans in the 1948 election?
(a) Andrew Jackson
(b) Henry Wallace
(c) Margaret Truman
(d) Charlie Ross
Short Answer Questions
1. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
2. Who resigns from Truman's cabinet before Potsdam?
3. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
4. What party did Truman belong to?
5. Which of Truman's family members accompanied him on the campaign trail?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)