|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who resigns from Truman's cabinet before Potsdam?
(a) Secretary of Treasury
(b) Secretary of War
(c) His intern
(d) Vice President
2. What party did Truman belong to?
(a) Green Party
3. What did Truman refer to as "Potomac Fever?"
(a) The urge to visit the Potomac River rather than working
(b) The heightened color of skin when people arrived in DC
(c) A strain of flu duirng the war
(d) The tendency of some political appointees to consider themselves more important than they were
4. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
5. What is the number one recommendation from the S-1 Interim Committee to Truman?
(a) Use the bomb against Germany
(b) Never use the bomb
(c) The bomb should be used against Japan as soon as possible
(d) Give the bomb to Africa
Short Answer Questions
1. What new inventions did Truman never learn to use or like?
2. Truman's foreign office is warning him about the after war dangers of which country?
3. What are two traits Truman especially disliked about his fellow politicians?
4. What ship did Truman take to the Potsdam conference?
5. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)