|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country becomes a focal point of disagreement between USA and the Soviets?
2. What is the name of the new organization of countries formed to keep the peace after the world war ends?
(a) United Nations
(c) Blackwater Security
(d) League of Nations
3. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
(b) Ku Klux Klan
(d) Local country club
4. What party did Truman belong to?
(d) Green Party
5. What was Barkley's "prop-stop" campaign?
(a) Barkley's habit of propping himself against a bar to deliver speeches
(b) A trip the VP candidate took by airplane that was similar to the railway tour the President was making.
(c) It refers to the time in his campaign when his plane's propellor fell off
(d) The propellor pin he wore on his suit lapel during the campaign
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two traits Truman especially disliked about his fellow politicians?
2. Who resigns from Truman's cabinet before Potsdam?
3. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
4. Who does Truman appoint as his Secretary of State?
5. What was the name of President Truman's custom built railway car?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)