|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party did Truman belong to?
(d) Green Party
2. What new inventions did Truman never learn to use or like?
(a) Toilet and bathtub
(b) Telegraph and electric bulb
(c) Telephone and typewriter
(d) Computer and cell phone
3. Which country becomes a focal point of disagreement between USA and the Soviets?
4. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
(a) Goats and Rabbits
(b) Rats and Pigs
(c) Hares and Turtles
(d) Donkeys and Elephants
5. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
(a) He is forced to undergo a paternity test
(b) He is divorced from his first wife and moves to Kansas City
(c) He is ordained as a preacher and married
(d) He gets married and his daughter is born
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of the Progressive Party who was in competition with the Democrats and Republicans in the 1948 election?
2. Who resigns from Truman's cabinet before Potsdam?
3. What was the name of President Truman's custom built railway car?
4. Which of Truman's family members accompanied him on the campaign trail?
5. Who did Truman choose to accompany him to meet the train bearing Roosevelt's body?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)