|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
(b) Local country club
(d) Ku Klux Klan
2. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
(a) Ten years
(b) Twent-five Years
(c) Three years
(d) One year
3. Where did the Truman family live until the Roosevelt family departed the White House?
(a) Blair House, Washington DC
(b) Independence, MO
(c) Key West, FL
(d) New York, New York
4. What was the name of President Truman's custom built railway car?
(a) Pullman Car #3457113
(b) The Ferdinand Magellan
(c) The George Washington
(d) The Titanic
5. What happened to the President's normal work when he was on the campaign trail?
(a) His staff collected all the papers and held them until he arrived home
(b) Bess took care of it
(c) The vice president handled everything
(d) It continued as before from Truman's desk on the train
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Truman's lifelong heroes?
2. Which of Truman's family members accompanied him on the campaign trail?
3. What was Barkley's "prop-stop" campaign?
4. When Truman sends Harry Hopkins to talk to Stalin, he says "use diplomatic language or what?"
5. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)