|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
(a) Donkeys and Elephants
(b) Goats and Rabbits
(c) Rats and Pigs
(d) Hares and Turtles
2. Truman's foreign office is warning him about the after war dangers of which country?
(b) Soviet Union
3. Which of Truman's family members accompanied him on the campaign trail?
(a) His sister and mother
(b) His brother and his brother's wife and sons
(c) His mother and father
(d) Bess and Margaret
4. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
5. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
(a) Selling memberships in the Kansas City Automobile Club
(b) Running whiskey for the Pendergast Organization
(c) Writing a newspaper column as a music critic
(d) Selling newspaper and magazine subscriptions
Short Answer Questions
1. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
2. Who resigns from Truman's cabinet before Potsdam?
3. Who were Truman's lifelong heroes?
4. What are two traits Truman especially disliked about his fellow politicians?
5. What ship did Truman take to the Potsdam conference?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)