|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country becomes a focal point of disagreement between USA and the Soviets?
2. Who did Truman choose to accompany him to meet the train bearing Roosevelt's body?
(a) Bess and Margaret Truman
(b) Eleanor and Teddy Roosevelt
(c) No one. He stood alone.
(d) Jimmy Byrnes and Henry Wallace
3. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
(b) Ku Klux Klan
(c) Local country club
4. Who was in charge of the Soviet Union when Truman became President?
(d) Josef Stalin
5. In the extended family of the Truman household, who disciplined Margaret?
(a) Bess's Mother
(c) Truman's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the President's normal work when he was on the campaign trail?
2. What are two traits Truman especially disliked about his fellow politicians?
3. What ship did Truman take to the Potsdam conference?
4. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
5. When Truman sends Harry Hopkins to talk to Stalin, he says "use diplomatic language or what?"
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)