Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lee get Saul to agree to produce the script?
2. What is burning in the bowl?
3. What do the brothers realize about what Saul has told them regarding their scripts?
4. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
5. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
What is the significance of the last sound effect of the play, a single coyote in the distance? Of whom or what is it representative?
Do a character study of Lee. Examine his journey in depth throughout the text of the play. Pay special attention to turning points and instances where he must make decisions.
Discuss the implications of the play's title, True West. Which brother represents the true west? Do either of them? Is there such a thing, anymore, of the west? Why or why not?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)