|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
2. What does Lee declare he and Austin are at the end of the scene?
3. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
4. Who does Lee offer to call for Austin after he crashes to the ground?
5. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do a character study of Lee. Examine his journey in depth throughout the text of the play. Pay special attention to turning points and instances where he must make decisions.
Essay Topic 2
How is Lee similar to his father? Why is he so offended when Austin offers him money? What happened the last time Austin offered their father money?
Essay Topic 3
Does Saul really believe Lee's script is good, or is he saving face from losing his bet? He definitely sells that he "goes with his gut" to Austin, but does he really care that much about Lee's script?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)