Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
2. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
3. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
4. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
5. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
Essay Topic 1
Do a character study of Lee. Examine his journey in depth throughout the text of the play. Pay special attention to turning points and instances where he must make decisions.
Essay Topic 2
Saul lost a bet, and thus Austin's story was moot and Lee's story moved forward. How does gambling factor into the lives of both brothers? Do they have different ideas of what it is to gamble? Discuss the toasters later in the play.
Essay Topic 3
Does Saul really believe Lee's script is good, or is he saving face from losing his bet? He definitely sells that he "goes with his gut" to Austin, but does he really care that much about Lee's script?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)