|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
2. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
3. What do the brothers realize about what Saul has told them regarding their scripts?
4. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
5. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Lee similar to his father? Why is he so offended when Austin offers him money? What happened the last time Austin offered their father money?
Essay Topic 2
Why has Lee chosen to live in the desert? Does he feel comfortable in the world of people? In Austin's world? What is Austin's perception of Lee's life? What is Lee's perception of Austin's life?
Essay Topic 3
Does Saul really believe Lee's script is good, or is he saving face from losing his bet? He definitely sells that he "goes with his gut" to Austin, but does he really care that much about Lee's script?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)