|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
2. Where is Bakersfield?
(a) Kern County.
(b) Warrick County.
(c) Vanderburgh County.
(d) Orange County.
3. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
(a) The operator hung up on him.
(b) He could not find a wrench.
(c) He could not find a pencil.
(d) He could not find his woman.
4. What deal do the brothers strike up?
(a) Austin will write the screenplay if Lee allows him to come and live in the desert.
(b) Lee will clean the house for Mom if Austin captures a coyote.
(c) Lee will kidnap Saul for Austin if he writes the original screenplay.
(d) Austin will find the old man's teeth if Lee rids the house of liquor.
5. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
(b) His keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
2. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
3. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
4. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
5. Who does Lee offer to call for Austin after he crashes to the ground?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)