|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
(a) Austin smells.
(b) Lee needs more space in the room for his exercises.
(c) Austin is smoking in the house, which Mom does not like.
(d) Lee is trying to concentrate.
2. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
3. What deal do the brothers strike up?
(a) Lee will kidnap Saul for Austin if he writes the original screenplay.
(b) Austin will find the old man's teeth if Lee rids the house of liquor.
(c) Austin will write the screenplay if Lee allows him to come and live in the desert.
(d) Lee will clean the house for Mom if Austin captures a coyote.
4. What have they neglected in Mom's house?
(a) The mail.
(b) Her plants.
(c) Her parakeets.
(d) The dogs.
5. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
(b) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
(c) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
(d) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
2. What do Saul and Lee decide to arrange at the end of the scene?
3. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
4. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
5. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)