|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee claim he will do if Austin helps him?
(a) Lee will steal a car.
(b) Lee will disappear.
(c) Lee will buy gifts.
(d) Lee will kill Saul.
2. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
(a) His keys.
3. What has the old man lost?
(a) His sanity.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His house.
(d) His car.
4. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
(c) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
(d) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
5. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
(a) Saul describes Lee's script as a flop, not a hit.
(b) Saul describes Lee's script as an arthouse, not a blockbuster.
(c) Saul describes Lee's script as a comedy, not a tragedy.
(d) Saul describes Lee's script as a movie, not a film.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do the brothers toast?
2. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
3. What deal do the brothers strike up?
4. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who has volunteered to be in charge of the old man's money?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)