|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The story line.
(b) The camera directions.
(c) The characters.
(d) The typewriter.
2. With what do the brothers toast?
3. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
(a) Saul describes Lee's script as a comedy, not a tragedy.
(b) Saul describes Lee's script as a movie, not a film.
(c) Saul describes Lee's script as a flop, not a hit.
(d) Saul describes Lee's script as an arthouse, not a blockbuster.
4. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
5. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
2. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
3. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
4. Where is Bakersfield?
5. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)