|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
(a) He believes in magic.
(b) He believes the chase scenes.
(c) He believes Austin's script is terrible.
(d) He believes Lee is speaking from experience.
2. From what illness does Lee and Austin's father suffer?
3. What has the old man lost?
(a) His house.
(b) His car.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His sanity.
4. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
(a) Lee specifically challenged him for toasters; nothing else.
(b) He truly adores and loves toasters.
(c) He bought too much bread at the store because it was on sale.
(d) Stealing a toaster is not a criminal offense.
5. Whom does Lee want to help with the script money?
(a) Lee wants to help his wife.
(b) Lee wants to help Austin's wife.
(c) Lee wants to help their father.
(d) Lee wants to help their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bakersfield?
2. Who has volunteered to be in charge of the old man's money?
3. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
4. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)