|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Austin want to learn to live?
(a) The swamp land.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) The desert.
2. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
(a) As phony as the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
(b) As phony as the Battle of Little Bighorn.
(c) As phony as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(d) As phony as Hoppalong Cassidy.
3. What do Saul and Lee decide to arrange at the end of the scene?
(a) They arrange some flowers.
(b) They arrange a lunch date.
(c) They arrange a public screening.
(d) They arrange a psychiatric appoint for Austin.
4. Where does Lee want to go?
(d) San Diego.
5. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has decided to be Lee's agent?
2. With what do the brothers toast?
3. What does Lee keep getting tangled?
4. Where is Austin at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Lee declare he and Austin are at the end of the scene?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)