|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
(a) He believes in magic.
(b) He believes the chase scenes.
(c) He believes Austin's script is terrible.
(d) He believes Lee is speaking from experience.
2. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
(a) They are sitting on the golf course.
(b) They are sitting in the car.
(c) They are sitting in the garage.
(d) They are sitting in the kitchen alcove.
3. How is Lee typing on the typewriter?
(a) Lee is typing well, with both hands.
(b) Lee is typing without looking.
(c) Lee is typing with his eyes closed.
(d) Lee is typing with one finger.
4. What do the brothers realize about what Saul has told them regarding their scripts?
(a) Saul told them they could each play the lead part.
(b) Saul told them he wanted to write the script himself.
(c) Saul told them a famous actor would be in the story.
(d) Saul told each of them their scripts were the best stories he had seen in a long time.
5. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
4. How does Austin prepare the toast?
5. How does Lee describe the time of day?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)