|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bakersfield?
(a) Kern County.
(b) Orange County.
(c) Warrick County.
(d) Vanderburgh County.
2. With what object does Lee almost hit Austin?
(a) A coffee cup.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A beer bottle.
3. Where does Austin want to drive at the end of the scene?
(a) He wants to drive to the desert.
(b) He wants to drive to Canada.
(c) He wants to drive to the mountains.
(d) He wants to drive to Indiana.
4. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
(a) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they are brothers.
(b) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he feels guilty.
(c) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he is the best writer in the world.
(d) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they have already paid him.
5. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
(a) He believes Lee is speaking from experience.
(b) He believes in magic.
(c) He believes Austin's script is terrible.
(d) He believes the chase scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
2. Does Austin think Lee has a good grip on reality?
3. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
4. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
5. With what do the brothers toast?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)