|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 8?
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Very early morning.
2. What is Lee's woman's name?
(a) Amanda Smith.
(b) Molly Ferguson.
(c) Antonia Smith.
(d) Melanie Ferguson.
3. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(b) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(c) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
(d) He thinks they give him a "voice."
4. When did Saul make a firm commitment to Lee's project?
(a) He made a commitment on the ninth hole.
(b) He made a commitment in the kitchen the night before.
(c) He made a commitment the next week at the meeting.
(d) He made a commitment the next year, upon reflection.
5. How does Austin prepare the toast?
(a) He butters the toast.
(b) He sprinkles it with cinnamon.
(c) He uses honey.
(d) He uses jelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is burning in the bowl?
2. How long did it take the old man to walk to his destination?
3. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
4. How did he lose his false teeth?
5. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)