|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A knife.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A fork.
(d) A pencil.
2. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
(a) He truly adores and loves toasters.
(b) He bought too much bread at the store because it was on sale.
(c) Stealing a toaster is not a criminal offense.
(d) Lee specifically challenged him for toasters; nothing else.
3. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The characters.
(b) The camera directions.
(c) The typewriter.
(d) The story line.
4. How is Lee typing on the typewriter?
(a) Lee is typing without looking.
(b) Lee is typing with his eyes closed.
(c) Lee is typing with one finger.
(d) Lee is typing well, with both hands.
5. With what object does Lee almost hit Austin?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) A coffee cup.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A beer bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
2. Why does Austin not want to go outside?
3. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
4. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
5. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)