|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
(a) He could not find a pencil.
(b) He could not find a wrench.
(c) He could not find his woman.
(d) The operator hung up on him.
2. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
(a) To the French.
(b) To the Italians.
(c) To the super intelligent.
(d) To the Norweigians.
3. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
4. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
(a) Saul describes Lee's script as a comedy, not a tragedy.
(b) Saul describes Lee's script as a flop, not a hit.
(c) Saul describes Lee's script as an arthouse, not a blockbuster.
(d) Saul describes Lee's script as a movie, not a film.
5. How did he lose his false teeth?
(a) He threw them out with the bottles one day.
(b) He threw them out the window of a car.
(c) A coyote attacked him and took them.
(d) He left them in a Chop Suey bag in a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Saul offering for the first draft?
2. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
3. Does Austin think Lee has a good grip on reality?
4. What do the brothers realize about what Saul has told them regarding their scripts?
5. Whom does Lee want to help with the script money?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)