|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
(a) Saul describes Lee's script as a comedy, not a tragedy.
(b) Saul describes Lee's script as a flop, not a hit.
(c) Saul describes Lee's script as an arthouse, not a blockbuster.
(d) Saul describes Lee's script as a movie, not a film.
2. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
(a) He believes the chase scenes.
(b) He believes in magic.
(c) He believes Austin's script is terrible.
(d) He believes Lee is speaking from experience.
3. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
4. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
(c) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
(d) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
5. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The camera directions.
(b) The characters.
(c) The story line.
(d) The typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
2. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
3. What have they neglected in Mom's house?
4. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
5. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)