|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(b) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(c) He thinks they give him a "voice."
(d) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
2. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
(a) To his gut instinct.
(b) To the superiority of Lee's script.
(c) To the network's wishes.
(d) To Austin's faulty ideas.
3. What does Lee call his new job?
4. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
(a) He could not find a pencil.
(b) He could not find a wrench.
(c) He could not find his woman.
(d) The operator hung up on him.
5. What have the brothers stolen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
2. From what illness does Lee and Austin's father suffer?
3. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
4. What does Lee declare he and Austin are at the end of the scene?
5. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)