|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A fork.
(d) A knife.
2. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
(a) Austin is Saul's best friend and knows him through and through.
(b) Austin and Saul are brothers.
(c) Austin is familiar with Saul's tastes.
(d) Austin witnessed Saul sign the contract.
3. What has the old man lost?
(a) His house.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His car.
(d) His sanity.
4. What does Lee declare he and Austin are at the end of the scene?
5. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
(a) They are sitting on the golf course.
(b) They are sitting in the garage.
(c) They are sitting in the car.
(d) They are sitting in the kitchen alcove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
2. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
3. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
4. With what do the brothers toast?
5. What is burning in the bowl?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)