|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee keep getting tangled?
(a) Austin's hair.
(b) The typewriter ribbon.
(c) The fringe on Mom's curtains.
(d) His shoelaces.
2. How is Lee typing on the typewriter?
(a) Lee is typing with his eyes closed.
(b) Lee is typing without looking.
(c) Lee is typing with one finger.
(d) Lee is typing well, with both hands.
3. What has the old man lost?
(a) His car.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His house.
(d) His sanity.
4. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
(a) Austin witnessed Saul sign the contract.
(b) Austin and Saul are brothers.
(c) Austin is familiar with Saul's tastes.
(d) Austin is Saul's best friend and knows him through and through.
5. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) The script.
(b) Austin's shoes.
(c) The old man's teeth.
(d) A coyote.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
2. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
3. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
4. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
5. What does Lee call his new job?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)