|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
(a) The money would be a lump sum, given all at once.
(b) The money would be in a trust, doled out in parcels.
(c) The money would be doled out in the form of groceries.
(d) The money would be doled out dollar by dollar.
2. With what do the brothers toast?
3. What does Lee offer Austin if he steals a toaster without getting caught?
(b) His car keys.
(c) More whiskey.
(d) Shared screen credit.
4. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A knife.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A fork.
5. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
(a) Austin is familiar with Saul's tastes.
(b) Austin witnessed Saul sign the contract.
(c) Austin and Saul are brothers.
(d) Austin is Saul's best friend and knows him through and through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the old man lost?
2. What does Lee call his new job?
3. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
4. Where is Bakersfield?
5. What is Lee's woman's name?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)