|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Austin want to drive at the end of the scene?
(a) He wants to drive to the mountains.
(b) He wants to drive to Canada.
(c) He wants to drive to Indiana.
(d) He wants to drive to the desert.
2. Where does Austin shop for groceries?
(a) Circle K.
(d) Rite Aid.
3. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The camera directions.
(b) The story line.
(c) The typewriter.
(d) The characters.
4. What has the old man lost?
(a) His car.
(b) His sanity.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His house.
5. Where is Austin at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) He is on the phone with Saul, arguing.
(b) He is in the garage, working on the car.
(c) He is on the kitchen floor, drunk with a whiskey bottle.
(d) He is in the desert, living off the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
2. What does Lee call his new job?
3. What does Austin ask for from Lee as payment, if he wins the bet?
4. To what does Saul attribute his sudden change of heart?
5. What do Saul and Lee decide to arrange at the end of the scene?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)