Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
(a) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he is the best writer in the world.
(b) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they have already paid him.
(c) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he feels guilty.
(d) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they are brothers.
2. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
(a) Lee is trying to concentrate.
(b) Lee needs more space in the room for his exercises.
(c) Austin smells.
(d) Austin is smoking in the house, which Mom does not like.
3. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He thinks they give him a "voice."
(b) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(c) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(d) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
4. What does Austin swallow every day driving into the city?
(c) His keys.
5. With what part of the script does Lee want Austin's help?
(a) The characters.
(b) The camera directions.
(c) The story line.
(d) The typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
2. Of what does Austin accuse Saul?
3. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
4. How did he lose his false teeth?
5. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)