|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
(a) He truly adores and loves toasters.
(b) Stealing a toaster is not a criminal offense.
(c) He bought too much bread at the store because it was on sale.
(d) Lee specifically challenged him for toasters; nothing else.
2. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
(a) He could not find his woman.
(b) The operator hung up on him.
(c) He could not find a pencil.
(d) He could not find a wrench.
3. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
(b) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
(c) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
(d) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
4. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
(b) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(c) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(d) He thinks they give him a "voice."
5. Why does Austin think Saul is series about the script?
(a) Austin is familiar with Saul's tastes.
(b) Austin witnessed Saul sign the contract.
(c) Austin and Saul are brothers.
(d) Austin is Saul's best friend and knows him through and through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
2. Of what does Austin accuse Saul?
3. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
4. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
5. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)