|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Austin think would be a great title?
(a) Between me, the coyotes, and the crickets.
(b) We moved on from champagne.
(c) Desert Walker.
(d) I'm trying to concentrate.
2. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
(a) To the Italians.
(b) To the Norweigians.
(c) To the super intelligent.
(d) To the French.
3. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
(a) A car.
(b) A toaster.
(c) A woman.
(d) One million dollars.
4. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
(a) Saul decides to drop the old man's script for Mom's.
(b) Saul decides to drop Mom's script for the old man's.
(c) Saul decides to drop Lee's script in favor of Austin's.
(d) Saul decides to drop Austin's script in favor of Lee's.
5. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
(a) The old man.
(b) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Austin at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
3. Why does Lee rip the phone out of the wall?
4. What does Austin really think about Western stories?
5. What do the brothers realize about what Saul has told them regarding their scripts?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)