|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee offer Austin if he steals a toaster without getting caught?
(a) More whiskey.
(b) His car keys.
(c) Shared screen credit.
2. When did Saul make a firm commitment to Lee's project?
(a) He made a commitment the next week at the meeting.
(b) He made a commitment in the kitchen the night before.
(c) He made a commitment the next year, upon reflection.
(d) He made a commitment on the ninth hole.
3. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A fork.
4. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
(a) Two feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Two yards.
(d) One mile.
5. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
(b) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
(c) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
(d) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bakersfield?
2. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
3. Why does Saul believe Lee's script?
4. What does Austin think would be a great title?
5. What is Lee smashing with a golf club?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)