|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Saul describes Lee's script as a _____, not a ______.
(a) Saul describes Lee's script as a flop, not a hit.
(b) Saul describes Lee's script as an arthouse, not a blockbuster.
(c) Saul describes Lee's script as a movie, not a film.
(d) Saul describes Lee's script as a comedy, not a tragedy.
2. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
(a) A car.
(b) A woman.
(c) A toaster.
(d) One million dollars.
3. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
(a) Austin thinks Lee convinced him honestly.
(b) Austin thinks Lee is lying about everything.
(c) Austin thinks Lee threatened Saul.
(d) Austin thinks Lee stole Saul's car.
4. Why does Saul want Austin to write Lee's script?
(a) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he is the best writer in the world.
(b) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they are brothers.
(c) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because they have already paid him.
(d) Saul wants Austin to write Lee's script because he feels guilty.
5. Why does Lee not like calling the operator?
(a) He dislikes talking on the phone in general.
(b) He thinks they give him a "voice."
(c) He cannot hear well and they are not loud enough.
(d) He hates when he cannot find the number himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Austin think Lee has a good grip on reality?
2. Why does Austin not want to go outside?
3. Who claims to love a story's beginnings?
4. With what do the brothers toast?
5. Why does Lee want Austin to go outside?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)