|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How phony does Austin think is Lee's script?
(a) As phony as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(b) As phony as the Battle of Little Bighorn.
(c) As phony as Hoppalong Cassidy.
(d) As phony as the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
2. How did the old man react when Austin went to give him money?
(a) He would not acknowledge Austin.
(b) He played records and spit at him.
(c) He shot at him with a gun.
(d) He repented for his evil ways.
3. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
(a) The money would be in a trust, doled out in parcels.
(b) The money would be a lump sum, given all at once.
(c) The money would be doled out dollar by dollar.
(d) The money would be doled out in the form of groceries.
4. How did Lee get Saul to agree to produce the script?
(a) He held Saul at gunpoint.
(b) He kidnapped Saul's children.
(c) He presented an argument in a courtroom.
(d) He convinced Saul to gamble on the ninth hole.
5. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) The old man's teeth.
(b) The script.
(c) A coyote.
(d) Austin's shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close did Lee get the golf ball to the cup on the ninth hole?
2. How is Lee typing on the typewriter?
3. What does Lee call his new job?
4. What does Austin really think about Western stories?
5. What does Lee keep getting tangled?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)