|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A fork.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A knife.
2. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) Austin's shoes.
(b) The script.
(c) The old man's teeth.
(d) A coyote.
3. Where does Austin want to learn to live?
(a) The desert.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) The swamp land.
4. Where does Lee want to go?
(c) San Diego.
5. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) A toaster.
(c) A car.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
2. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
3. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
4. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
5. Where is Austin at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)