|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Austin only steal the toasters?
(a) Stealing a toaster is not a criminal offense.
(b) He truly adores and loves toasters.
(c) Lee specifically challenged him for toasters; nothing else.
(d) He bought too much bread at the store because it was on sale.
2. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) The script.
(b) Austin's shoes.
(c) The old man's teeth.
(d) A coyote.
3. What are Austin's true feeling about Lee's story?
(a) Austin thinks Lee's story is original.
(b) Austin thinks Lee's story is brilliant.
(c) Austin thinks Lee's story is terrible and cliched.
(d) Austin thinks Lee's story is a blockbuster hit.
4. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
(a) A woman.
(c) The old man.
5. What utensil does Lee have a difficult time finding?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A fork.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Austin supposed to steal, according to the brothers' bet?
2. Who has decided to be Lee's agent?
3. When did Saul make a firm commitment to Lee's project?
4. What does Austin think would be a great title?
5. How would the money be doled out to the old man?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)