|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Austin think Lee has a good grip on reality?
(a) Yes, Austin thinks Lee is a well-adjusted person.
(b) No, Austin thinks Lee is out of touch.
(c) Yes, Austin thinks Lee should run for public office.
(d) No, Austin thinks Lee is not lucid most of the time.
2. With what object does Lee almost hit Austin?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) A beer bottle.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A coffee cup.
3. What is burning in the bowl?
(a) The script.
(b) Austin's shoes.
(c) A coyote.
(d) The old man's teeth.
4. What is Lee's woman's name?
(a) Antonia Smith.
(b) Amanda Smith.
(c) Melanie Ferguson.
(d) Molly Ferguson.
5. Whom does Lee want to call, though it is either too late or too early?
(a) A woman.
(c) The old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is actually supposed to write Lee's script?
2. Where did the old man go to find a dentist?
3. How does Austin think Lee convinced Saul to produce his script?
4. To whom would Saul like to "leave the films"?
5. Whose script does Saul decide to drop?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)