|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the movie, why does Lee think the main character has died?
(a) Lee thinks he has died of cancer.
(b) Lee think he has died for the love of a woman.
(c) Lee thinks he has died in battle.
(d) Lee thinks he has died for the love of his horse.
2. How did Austin always picture Lee?
(a) Austin always pictured Lee in Tahiti.
(b) Austin always pictured Lee on adventures.
(c) Austin always pictured Lee in prison.
(d) Austin always pictured Lee with the old man.
3. How far from the border is Lee's character, according to Lee?
(a) He is fifty miles from the border.
(b) He is right on top of the border.
(c) He is nowhere near the border.
(d) He is ten miles from the border.
4. What used to be a source of income for Lee?
(a) He was a rodeo star.
(b) He was a telemarketer.
(c) He had a fighting pit bull.
(d) He was a sales representative at an insurance company.
5. What is Austin using to write his story?
(a) He is using a computer.
(b) He is using a typewriter.
(c) He is using a ghost writer.
(d) He is using a voice recorder.
6. What geological feature does Lee point out is missing from the Panhandle?
7. What kind of swing does Saul mime for Lee?
(a) A Tiger Wood swing.
(b) A Babe Ruth swing.
(c) A Johnny Carson swing.
(d) A John MacIntyre swing.
8. What does Lee want to watch on the TV?
(b) Soap operas.
(c) The nightly news.
(d) Amateur boxing.
9. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
(a) A stolen radio.
(b) An unconscious woman.
(c) A stolen television set.
(d) A dead coyote
10. What did Lee and Austin used to catch in the desert?
11. What is Lee drinking?
(a) He is drinking beer.
(b) He is drinking soda.
(c) He is drinking coffee.
(d) He is drinking tea.
12. What does Austin think she has that is valuable?
13. Who have Lee and Austin recently been to see?
(a) The old man.
(b) Their girlfriends.
(d) A therapist.
14. What is the last western movie Lee has seen?
(a) The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
(b) True Grit.
(c) Lonely are the Brave.
(d) Dirty Harry.
15. What incorrect name does Lee use for Saul?
(a) Mr. Kipper.
(b) Mr. Klapper.
(c) Mr. Sol.
(d) Mr. Sally.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee describe the heat in the desert?
2. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
3. How is the room lit?
4. To whom does Lee compare Austin's style of working?
5. What does Lee accuse of Austin?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)