|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Austin ask from Lee at the end of the scene?
(a) He asks Lee to leave.
(b) He asks for his money back.
(c) He asks for his keys back.
(d) He asks to stay home from golf.
2. Where does Lee tell Saul the television came from?
(a) He says he stole it.
(b) He says the TV is a gift from him to Austin.
(c) He says the TV is back from the shop.
(d) He says Mom sent it to them.
3. Who have Lee and Austin recently been to see?
(a) A therapist.
(c) The old man.
(d) Their girlfriends.
4. What does Lee threaten to do if Austin does finish the script?
(a) Lee threatens to steal Austin's car.
(b) Lee threatens to break Austin's typewriter.
(c) Lee threatens to break all of Mom's things.
(d) Lee threatens to kill Austin's wife.
5. What is Lee drinking at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) He is drinking milk.
(b) He is drinking tea.
(c) He is drinking beer.
(d) He is drinking soda.
6. What would Austin miss in the desert?
(c) His typewriter.
(d) Running water.
7. What actor is in the movie Lee mentions?
(a) Paul Newman.
(b) Brad Pitt.
(c) Kirk Douglas.
(d) Clint Eastwood.
8. What may the coyotes have done?
(a) They may have killed someone's dog.
(b) They may have chased a neighbor down the block.
(c) They may have settled in Mom's backyard.
(d) They may have started a band.
9. What, according to Lee, is Austin paid to do?
(a) Austin is paid to drive on the freeway.
(b) Austin is paid to sit around and dream.
(c) Austin is paid to do backbreaking work.
(d) Austin is paid to be worthless.
10. What used to be a source of income for Lee?
(a) He was a rodeo star.
(b) He had a fighting pit bull.
(c) He was a sales representative at an insurance company.
(d) He was a telemarketer.
11. What time does Austin ask Lee to be back?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Twelve o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
12. How are Lee and Austin related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers-in-law.
13. What is the last western movie Lee has seen?
(a) The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
(b) Lonely are the Brave.
(c) Dirty Harry.
(d) True Grit.
14. Whom does Lee think are involved in most murder cases?
(d) Complete strangers.
15. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
(a) A dead coyote
(b) A stolen radio.
(c) A stolen television set.
(d) An unconscious woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lee's main characters have in common as the light fades in his screenplay?
2. What kinds of things were in the house Lee scoped out?
3. What kind of coffee does Lee ask for later?
4. What is the only way Lee can tell his story?
5. What task does Lee give Austin during the game?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)