|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal does Austin offer to Lee?
2. What housekeeping task is Austin fulfilling?
(a) He is collecting the mail.
(b) He is vaccuuming.
(c) He is dusting the cabinets.
(d) He is watering the plants.
3. What sound do coyotes make in the desert?
(a) The coyotes yap.
(b) The coyotes are silent.
(c) The coyotes sing.
(d) The coyotes howl.
4. Why does Saul need to leave?
(a) He has to feed his cat.
(b) He has another meeting scheduled.
(c) He needs to make it to his dinner date.
(d) He needs to hit the freeway before rush hour.
5. How long did Lee live in the desert?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three months.
6. What is the villain of Lee's story pulling behind his truck?
(a) He is pulling his victims along.
(b) He is pulling his boat.
(c) He is pulling his house.
(d) He is pulling a gooseneck cattle trailer.
7. Who have Lee and Austin recently been to see?
(a) Their girlfriends.
(b) The old man.
(d) A therapist.
8. At what kind of table is Lee seated?
(a) A glass table.
(b) A metal table.
(c) A wooden table.
(d) A folding table.
9. What is one of Lee's main character's realizations?
(a) He is running out of gas.
(b) He is going blind.
(c) He has blown a tire.
(d) He is missing his map.
10. What is Lee drinking?
(a) He is drinking beer.
(b) He is drinking coffee.
(c) He is drinking tea.
(d) He is drinking soda.
11. How does Lee want to clean up after the game?
(a) He wants to wipe his face with a towel.
(b) He wants to take a hot shower.
(c) He wants to jump in a lake.
(d) He wants to change clothes.
12. Which desert did Lee inhabit?
(a) The Sahara Desert.
(b) The Great Sandy Desert.
(c) The Syrian Desert.
(d) The Mojave Desert.
13. What does Lee want to watch on the TV?
(a) Amateur boxing.
(b) The nightly news.
(c) Soap operas.
14. What is Lee concerned about breaking?
(a) He is concerned about breaking the table.
(b) He is concerned about breaking Austin's concentration.
(c) He is concerned about breaking his glass.
(d) He is concerned about breaking the window.
15. Why couldn't Lee sleep last night?
(a) He drank to much caffeine.
(b) The neighbors were too loud.
(c) He was too worried about the old man.
(d) The coyotes kept him awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee throw at the window?
2. Whom does Lee think are involved in most murder cases?
3. Where is the main character of Lee's script trying to leave?
4. What problem does Austin have with Lee's script?
5. How did Lee always picture Austin?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)