|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who have Lee and Austin recently been to see?
(a) The old man.
(c) Their girlfriends.
(d) A therapist.
2. Why does Lee not want to go north with Austin?
(a) He wants to stay near his wife and children.
(b) He has to stay within state lines.
(c) He thinks it is too cold.
(d) He thinks it is too far away.
3. Who is coming to see Austin later?
(b) His wife.
(c) A producer.
(d) The old man.
4. What is the villain of Lee's story pulling behind his truck?
(a) He is pulling his boat.
(b) He is pulling a gooseneck cattle trailer.
(c) He is pulling his house.
(d) He is pulling his victims along.
5. How does Saul feel about Austin's story?
(a) Saul is excited, and confident that it will get off the ground.
(b) Saul is lukewarm, and needs a few days to mull it over.
(c) Saul is confused and does not understand Austin's point.
(d) Saul is disappointed, and sure the project will fail.
6. To whom does Lee compare Austin's style of working?
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) The Forefathers.
(d) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
7. What sport does Lee invite Saul to play?
(d) Table tennis.
8. At what kind of table is Lee seated?
(a) A glass table.
(b) A wooden table.
(c) A metal table.
(d) A folding table.
9. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
(a) He is house sitting Dad's house.
(b) He is house sitting Mom's house.
(c) He is house sitting Saul's house.
(d) He is house sitting Lee's house.
10. How long has it been since Lee and Austin have seen each other?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
11. What do Lee's main characters have in common as the light fades in his screenplay?
(a) Each character has brown hair.
(b) Each character is afraid.
(c) Each character cannot read.
(d) Each character has a daughter.
12. What is the time of day in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) It is morning.
(b) It is evening.
(c) It is not specified.
(d) It is afternoon.
13. How far from the border is Lee's character, according to Lee?
(a) He is fifty miles from the border.
(b) He is nowhere near the border.
(c) He is right on top of the border.
(d) He is ten miles from the border.
14. What task does Lee give Austin during the game?
(b) Bat boy.
15. What time does Austin ask Lee to be back?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Twelve o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee want to watch on the TV?
2. How does Lee describe the heat in the desert?
3. What does Lee want to drink right after the game?
4. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Lee tell Austin to check on the car?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)