|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Lee and Austin have seen each other?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
2. What observation does Lee make about the security of Mom's house?
(a) She leaves everything unlocked.
(b) She has locks on everything.
(c) The security is a joke.
(d) The house is airtight.
3. Why does Saul need to leave?
(a) He needs to make it to his dinner date.
(b) He has to feed his cat.
(c) He needs to hit the freeway before rush hour.
(d) He has another meeting scheduled.
4. What is the shape of Mom's plates?
(a) Her plates are shaped like squares.
(b) Her plates are shaped like Texas.
(c) Her plates are shaped like Idaho.
(d) Her plates are shaped like circles.
5. What does Lee accuse of Austin?
(a) Lee accuses Austin of being a parasite.
(b) Lee accuses Austin of being a murderer.
(c) Lee accuses Austin of being a theif.
(d) Lee accuses Austin of being a sissy.
6. To whom does Lee compare Austin's style of working?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(c) The Forefathers.
(d) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
7. What sound do coyotes make in the city?
(a) The coyotes howl.
(b) The coyotes sing.
(c) The coyotes yap.
(d) The coyotes are silent.
8. How long did Lee live in the desert?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three months.
9. To what does Lee compare Mom's house?
(a) A prison.
(b) A bank.
(c) A rest home.
(d) A circus.
10. Whom does Lee think are involved in most murder cases?
(a) Complete strangers.
11. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
(a) He is house sitting Lee's house.
(b) He is house sitting Saul's house.
(c) He is house sitting Mom's house.
(d) He is house sitting Dad's house.
12. In the movie, why does Lee think the main character has died?
(a) Lee thinks he has died of cancer.
(b) Lee thinks he has died for the love of his horse.
(c) Lee think he has died for the love of a woman.
(d) Lee thinks he has died in battle.
13. What kind of story does Lee have for Saul?
(a) A thriller.
(b) A western.
(c) A Renaissance romance.
(d) An art film set in France.
14. What does Lee want to borrow from Austin?
(a) Lee wants to borrow a shirt.
(b) Lee wants to borrow his car.
(c) Lee wants to borrow some paper.
(d) Lee wants to borrow some money.
15. At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4, what is the time of day?
(a) It is morning.
(b) It is afternoon.
(c) It is evening.
(d) It is nighttime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound do coyotes make in the desert?
2. What meal does Austin offer to Lee?
3. What is the first sound effect present in the stage directions?
4. What does Lee threaten to do if Austin does finish the script?
5. When Austin mentions Lee lived in the desert, where does Saul assume he meant?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)