|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the villain of Lee's story pulling behind his truck?
(a) He is pulling his victims along.
(b) He is pulling his house.
(c) He is pulling his boat.
(d) He is pulling a gooseneck cattle trailer.
2. What kind of swing does Saul mime for Lee?
(a) A Babe Ruth swing.
(b) A Tiger Wood swing.
(c) A Johnny Carson swing.
(d) A John MacIntyre swing.
3. Who have Lee and Austin recently been to see?
(a) A therapist.
(b) Their girlfriends.
(d) The old man.
4. What is Lee drinking at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) He is drinking milk.
(b) He is drinking tea.
(c) He is drinking soda.
(d) He is drinking beer.
5. What is Lee's reaction when Austin suggests he sleep?
(a) Lee begins to cook them a meal.
(b) Lee promptly falls asleep.
(c) Lee throws a bottle.
(d) Lee says he does not sleep.
6. What is Lee concerned about breaking?
(a) He is concerned about breaking his glass.
(b) He is concerned about breaking the table.
(c) He is concerned about breaking Austin's concentration.
(d) He is concerned about breaking the window.
7. Why does Saul give Lee a read-through for the script?
(a) Lee has threatened to hit him.
(b) He owes Austin a favor.
(c) He is always looking for new material.
(d) He thinks the story is genius already.
8. What do Lee's main characters have in common as the light fades in his screenplay?
(a) Each character cannot read.
(b) Each character is afraid.
(c) Each character has brown hair.
(d) Each character has a daughter.
9. How does Lee describe the heat in the desert?
10. What does Lee accuse of Austin?
(a) Lee accuses Austin of being a theif.
(b) Lee accuses Austin of being a parasite.
(c) Lee accuses Austin of being a murderer.
(d) Lee accuses Austin of being a sissy.
11. What, according to Lee, is Austin paid to do?
(a) Austin is paid to drive on the freeway.
(b) Austin is paid to do backbreaking work.
(c) Austin is paid to sit around and dream.
(d) Austin is paid to be worthless.
12. To whom does Lee compare Austin's style of working?
(a) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
(b) The Forefathers.
(d) Elvis Presley.
13. What does Lee want to borrow from Austin?
(a) Lee wants to borrow a shirt.
(b) Lee wants to borrow some paper.
(c) Lee wants to borrow his car.
(d) Lee wants to borrow some money.
14. What is Austin using to write his story?
(a) He is using a voice recorder.
(b) He is using a computer.
(c) He is using a typewriter.
(d) He is using a ghost writer.
15. How long did Lee live in the desert?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three months.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Lee compare Mom's house?
2. Why does Lee think Austin is smart?
3. Where did Lee go the night before?
4. Why did Lee stop fooling around with art?
5. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)