|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task does Lee give Austin during the game?
(a) Bat boy.
2. What kinds of things were in the house Lee scoped out?
(a) Money, drugs, and guns.
(b) Old furniture, magazines, and lots of cats.
(c) Dark curtains, black furniture, and pit bulls.
(d) Copper pots, mexican tile, and blonde people.
3. What does Austin think she has that is valuable?
4. How does Saul feel about Austin's story?
(a) Saul is disappointed, and sure the project will fail.
(b) Saul is confused and does not understand Austin's point.
(c) Saul is lukewarm, and needs a few days to mull it over.
(d) Saul is excited, and confident that it will get off the ground.
5. What is the only way Lee can tell his story?
(a) Lee can draw his story, but cannot write it.
(b) Lee can imagine his story, but cannot articulate it at all.
(c) Lee can write his story down, but cannot tell it out loud.
(d) Lee can tell his story out loud, but cannot write it down.
6. In the movie, why does Lee think the main character has died?
(a) Lee thinks he has died for the love of his horse.
(b) Lee think he has died for the love of a woman.
(c) Lee thinks he has died of cancer.
(d) Lee thinks he has died in battle.
7. When does Lee suggest they play?
(a) Next month, when they have free time.
(c) The next day at the crack of dawn.
(d) The next week, on Wednesday.
8. Why did Lee stop fooling around with art?
(a) He thinks there is no future in art.
(b) He got amnesia and could not remember anything.
(c) He has painful memories and can never again pick up a pen.
(d) He had one bad review and it ruined him.
9. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
(a) A stolen television set.
(b) A dead coyote
(c) An unconscious woman.
(d) A stolen radio.
10. What do Lee's main characters have in common as the light fades in his screenplay?
(a) Each character cannot read.
(b) Each character has a daughter.
(c) Each character is afraid.
(d) Each character has brown hair.
11. How far from the border is Lee's character, according to Lee?
(a) He is right on top of the border.
(b) He is ten miles from the border.
(c) He is nowhere near the border.
(d) He is fifty miles from the border.
12. What does Lee want to drink right after the game?
(b) Orange juice.
13. Why was he passing through the desert?
(a) He was passing through to find Austin.
(b) He was passing through to visit the old man.
(c) He was passing through to find a woman.
(d) He was passing through to escape the law.
14. Whom does Lee think are involved in most murder cases?
(b) Complete strangers.
15. At what kind of table is Lee seated?
(a) A metal table.
(b) A wooden table.
(c) A folding table.
(d) A glass table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee threaten to do if Austin does finish the script?
2. What does Lee throw at the window?
3. Whose hand does Saul shake before he leaves?
4. What, according to Lee, is Austin paid to do?
5. What kind of story does Lee have for Saul?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)