|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the movie, why does Lee think the main character has died?
(a) Lee thinks he has died of cancer.
(b) Lee thinks he has died in battle.
(c) Lee think he has died for the love of a woman.
(d) Lee thinks he has died for the love of his horse.
2. Who is coming to see Austin later?
(a) His wife.
(c) The old man.
(d) A producer.
3. What is one of Lee's main character's realizations?
(a) He is running out of gas.
(b) He is missing his map.
(c) He has blown a tire.
(d) He is going blind.
4. Which desert did Lee inhabit?
(a) The Syrian Desert.
(b) The Sahara Desert.
(c) The Mojave Desert.
(d) The Great Sandy Desert.
5. What actor is in the movie Lee mentions?
(a) Paul Newman.
(b) Brad Pitt.
(c) Kirk Douglas.
(d) Clint Eastwood.
6. How does Saul feel about Austin's story?
(a) Saul is lukewarm, and needs a few days to mull it over.
(b) Saul is disappointed, and sure the project will fail.
(c) Saul is confused and does not understand Austin's point.
(d) Saul is excited, and confident that it will get off the ground.
7. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
(a) A stolen radio.
(b) An unconscious woman.
(c) A stolen television set.
(d) A dead coyote
8. When does Lee suggest they play?
(a) The next day at the crack of dawn.
(c) Next month, when they have free time.
(d) The next week, on Wednesday.
9. Where is the main character of Lee's script trying to leave?
10. What is the first sound effect present in the stage directions?
(a) An old-time song on the radio.
(c) Children playing.
11. Whom does Lee think are involved in most murder cases?
(a) Complete strangers.
12. What is Lee drinking at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) He is drinking milk.
(b) He is drinking tea.
(c) He is drinking beer.
(d) He is drinking soda.
13. What does Lee want to borrow from Austin?
(a) Lee wants to borrow his car.
(b) Lee wants to borrow some paper.
(c) Lee wants to borrow some money.
(d) Lee wants to borrow a shirt.
14. What does Lee threaten to do if Austin does finish the script?
(a) Lee threatens to steal Austin's car.
(b) Lee threatens to kill Austin's wife.
(c) Lee threatens to break all of Mom's things.
(d) Lee threatens to break Austin's typewriter.
15. What problem does Austin have with Lee's script?
(a) Austin does not think Lee's script is realistic enough.
(b) Austin is jealous that Lee's script is better than his.
(c) Austin does not think Lee's script has enough dialogue.
(d) Austin does not like Lee's characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does Austin offer to Lee?
2. Whose house is Austin house sitting?
3. What task does Lee give Austin during the game?
4. What does Lee tell Austin to check on the car?
5. Whose hand does Saul shake before he leaves?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)