|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lee carrying when he enters?
(a) A stolen radio.
(b) An unconscious woman.
(c) A stolen television set.
(d) A dead coyote
2. What meal does Austin offer to Lee?
3. What is Lee concerned about breaking?
(a) He is concerned about breaking the window.
(b) He is concerned about breaking the table.
(c) He is concerned about breaking his glass.
(d) He is concerned about breaking Austin's concentration.
4. What would Lee get with the money from his screenplay?
(a) A nice guitar.
(b) An island.
(c) A fancy car.
(d) A ranch.
5. What kind of story does Lee have for Saul?
(a) A Renaissance romance.
(b) A western.
(c) An art film set in France.
(d) A thriller.
6. How long did Lee live in the desert?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three months.
7. What does Lee want to drink right after the game?
(c) Orange juice.
8. Where is the main character of Lee's script trying to leave?
9. Why does Lee not want to go north with Austin?
(a) He has to stay within state lines.
(b) He thinks it is too far away.
(c) He wants to stay near his wife and children.
(d) He thinks it is too cold.
10. Which desert did Lee inhabit?
(a) The Sahara Desert.
(b) The Mojave Desert.
(c) The Syrian Desert.
(d) The Great Sandy Desert.
11. What does Lee threaten to do if Austin does finish the script?
(a) Lee threatens to break all of Mom's things.
(b) Lee threatens to break Austin's typewriter.
(c) Lee threatens to kill Austin's wife.
(d) Lee threatens to steal Austin's car.
12. What does Lee accuse of Austin?
(a) Lee accuses Austin of being a murderer.
(b) Lee accuses Austin of being a sissy.
(c) Lee accuses Austin of being a theif.
(d) Lee accuses Austin of being a parasite.
13. What did Lee and Austin used to catch in the desert?
14. Why is Austin concerned about Lee stealing from the neighborhood?
(a) He has already stolen everything and there is nothing left.
(b) Lee sticks out like a sore thumb, and he does not want Lee to get picked up.
(c) He knows and loved all of his neighbors.
(d) He has flat tires on his car.
15. How long with Austin let Lee stay at the house?
(a) Lee can stay as long as Austin is there.
(b) Lee can stay for one night only.
(c) Lee can stay indefinently.
(d) Lee can stay for two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incorrect name does Lee use for Saul?
2. What do Lee's main characters have in common as the light fades in his screenplay?
3. How long has it been since Lee and Austin have seen each other?
4. How is the room lit?
5. How does Lee want to clean up after the game?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)