|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What geological feature does Lee point out is missing from the Panhandle?
2. What does Austin ask from Lee at the end of the scene?
(a) He asks for his money back.
(b) He asks Lee to leave.
(c) He asks for his keys back.
(d) He asks to stay home from golf.
3. How did Austin always picture Lee?
(a) Austin always pictured Lee with the old man.
(b) Austin always pictured Lee on adventures.
(c) Austin always pictured Lee in prison.
(d) Austin always pictured Lee in Tahiti.
4. What is the last western movie Lee has seen?
(a) True Grit.
(b) The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
(c) Lonely are the Brave.
(d) Dirty Harry.
5. What is the time of day at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(c) The information is not provided.
6. What kind of story does Lee have for Saul?
(a) A western.
(b) An art film set in France.
(c) A thriller.
(d) A Renaissance romance.
7. What does Lee claim he can tell by the sound of crickets?
(a) The temperature.
(b) The day of the year.
(c) The time of day.
(d) His future.
8. What does Lee threaten to do if Austin does finish the script?
(a) Lee threatens to kill Austin's wife.
(b) Lee threatens to break Austin's typewriter.
(c) Lee threatens to steal Austin's car.
(d) Lee threatens to break all of Mom's things.
9. Why does Saul want Austin to wait before typing out a first draft?
(a) He plans to steal the idea and type it himself.
(b) He thinks the story needs fleshing out and plans to bring in a team.
(c) He wants to get some seed money first.
(d) He feels the project will never get off the ground.
10. Why does Lee think Austin is smart?
(a) Because Austin has gotten into so many prominent peoples' houses.
(b) Because Austin is a genius.
(c) Because Austin went to college.
(d) Because Austin killed the coyotes.
11. What kind of coffee does Lee ask for later?
(a) He asks for coffee from the bean.
(b) He asks for espresso.
(c) He asks for a cappachino.
(d) He asks for a latte.
12. What kinds of things were in the house Lee scoped out?
(a) Dark curtains, black furniture, and pit bulls.
(b) Money, drugs, and guns.
(c) Copper pots, mexican tile, and blonde people.
(d) Old furniture, magazines, and lots of cats.
13. What would Austin miss in the desert?
(a) Running water.
(c) His typewriter.
14. Why does Saul need to leave?
(a) He needs to hit the freeway before rush hour.
(b) He has to feed his cat.
(c) He needs to make it to his dinner date.
(d) He has another meeting scheduled.
15. Whom does Lee think are involved in most murder cases?
(d) Complete strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What housekeeping task is Austin fulfilling?
2. Where did Lee go the night before?
3. What incorrect name does Lee use for Saul?
4. What time does Austin ask Lee to be back?
5. How long did Lee live in the desert?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)