1. At the beginning of the play, which brother appears to have his life in order?
Austin appears to be the responsible, more adult brother. Lee is introduced as unstable and possibly homeless.
2. Where has Mom gone for vacation, and what specific job did she leave for Austin?
Mom has gone to Alaska, and she asked Austin to water her plants.
3. Does Lee seem comfortable at the beginning of the play?
Lee seems out of his element. He does not know how to behave in a social setting because he has been living along in the desert.
4. What is one of the ways Lee makes a living?
Lee breaks into houses and steals appliances.
5. How did Lee make a living in the desert?
Lee had a fighting pit bull for a while, before he lost the dog.
6. What living situation does Austin offer Lee?
Austin offers Lee a room in his house up north. Lee does not accept because he thinks up north it gets too cold.
This section contains 2,003 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)