|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the main character of Lee's script trying to leave?
2. Who has decided to be Lee's agent?
3. In the movie, why does Lee think the main character has died?
(a) Lee thinks he has died of cancer.
(b) Lee thinks he has died in battle.
(c) Lee thinks he has died for the love of his horse.
(d) Lee think he has died for the love of a woman.
4. When Austin mentions Lee lived in the desert, where does Saul assume he meant?
(a) Palm Springs.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) The Mojave.
5. Why does Saul need to leave?
(a) He has to feed his cat.
(b) He has another meeting scheduled.
(c) He needs to make it to his dinner date.
(d) He needs to hit the freeway before rush hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Lee and Austin sitting?
2. Which desert did Lee inhabit?
3. What is the first sound effect present in the stage directions?
4. How did Lee always picture Austin?
5. How are Lee and Austin related?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)