|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee describe the heat in the desert?
2. What does Lee tell Austin to check on the car?
(a) The tire pressure.
(b) The muffler.
(c) The speedometer.
(d) The gas.
3. What does Lee want to borrow from Austin?
(a) Lee wants to borrow some paper.
(b) Lee wants to borrow some money.
(c) Lee wants to borrow his car.
(d) Lee wants to borrow a shirt.
4. What does Lee claim he can tell by the sound of crickets?
(a) The day of the year.
(b) The temperature.
(c) The time of day.
(d) His future.
5. What is Lee drinking at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) He is drinking soda.
(b) He is drinking tea.
(c) He is drinking milk.
(d) He is drinking beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lee stop fooling around with art?
2. What is Austin using to write his story?
3. What does Lee think about the crickets?
4. Who is coming to see Austin later?
5. What is Lee drinking?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)