Mid-Book Test (up to Parcel 7, "His Life Following His Later Release from Pentridge Gaol")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the only work Ned can find?
2. The book is written from whose point of view?
3. How does this prelude begin?
4. Why does Ned take an alternate way to school?
5. How is James Whitty released from his deal with the devil?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does the novel start?
2. How does baby Ellen die?
This section contains 896 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)