|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is included in the parcel?
(a) The entire script of Henry V.
(b) A poem by Ned to his daughter.
(c) Ned's blood letter to Aaron.
(d) Two pages of Henry V.
2. What is one of Ned's final requests?
(a) To see his mother one last time.
(b) To be set free, for he is innocent.
(c) To have his letter sent to Mary.
(d) To be buried in consecrated ground.
3. On what does Ned finally give up?
(b) Writing letters.
(c) Bank robbery.
(d) His gang.
4. What is the only reason Ned keeps writing?
(a) He wants his daughter to know who he is.
(b) He wants an account for his gang to keep.
(c) He wants Mary to know the truth.
(d) He does not want to give in to despair.
5. Ned falls in love with Mary, and what does he buy her as a gift?
(a) A new pair of shoes.
(b) A dress.
(c) A hat.
(d) A purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the gang go?
2. After the fight ensues, what do the police do?
3. What does the man who puts them up hope about the boys in dresses?
4. Where do Ned and his friends retreat?
5. What do Joe, Steve, and Dan think is happening to Ned, until the news breaks out about the birth of Ned's child?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Ned dream?
2. How does Ned get the revelation to rob banks and give the money away?
3. How does Wild Wright assist the gang?
4. How does Ned get Mary to believe him about the "murders?"
5. How does Ned react to his 58-page letter not getting printed?
6. What happens to Ned's letter-writing?
7. What happens between Ned and Mary?
8. Where do Ned and his friends prepare for the fight?
9. For what does Ned request before he dies? What happens to these requests?
10. What happens to the letter that the politician Cameron receives?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)