|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ned, Dan, Steve, and Joe?
(a) Scared and worried.
(c) The base of what will become known as the Kelly Gang.
(d) Unorganized and unsure.
2. What does Mary do when she sees the boys show up in dresses?
(a) She faints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She beats him up.
(d) She laughs.
3. Why does Ned want to kill George King?
(a) He loves Mary.
(b) He puts Ned's brother in jail.
(c) He is the father of Mary's baby.
(d) He loves Ned's sister Kate.
4. What is Ned carrying with him in Jerilderie?
(a) A book he is writing.
(b) A 58 page letter of the true events.
(c) A revolver.
(d) His child.
5. Why will Ned and Dan offer to turn themselves in?
(a) If Ellen gets a lighter sentence.
(b) They are guilty.
(c) They are trying to protect Ned's brother.
(d) If Ellen is released.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ned do as his group leaves town?
2. What is included in the parcel?
3. What does the wife do with the five pounds?
4. Who agrees to do the job for a five pound note?
5. When does he speak these words?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the letter that the politician Cameron receives?
2. For what does Ned request before he dies? What happens to these requests?
3. About what does Ned dream?
4. What happens to Ned's accounts of the true story?
5. What makes one wonder if this is a dream at all?
6. What happens between Ned and Mary?
7. How does the gang get split up?
8. Why can the gang not stop?
9. How does Ned get the revelation to rob banks and give the money away?
10. What is significant about Ned's last words?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)