|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the school bully who hears a story about Ned's father and passes it around?
(a) Red Kelly.
(b) Patchy Moran.
(c) Michael O'Connor.
(d) Dick Shelton.
2. Who finds a dress and some face paint?
3. How does Ned's honor result in him going to prison for six months?
(a) He writes a threatening note to the McCormicks.
(b) He is guilty of stealing the McCormicks' horse.
(c) He refuses to turn in Ben.
(d) He threatens Cons.
4. What does Kevin the Rat Charmer promise Ellen?
(a) To charm all the rats away.
(b) To charm all the rats away for payment.
(c) To bring rats to Ellen's home, unless she pays him.
(d) To sell Ellen cats who will kill the rats.
5. How does Ned respond to the commissioner?
(a) He would like to fight man to man.
(b) He is innocent and wants to be set free.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the trail what does Ned refuse to do?
2. For what do the police take Ned's father to prison?
3. Why does Ned believe Harry when he says that Bill bleeds to death?
4. What does Ned do to the Murray's calf that is stuck?
5. To who is Ned's life very much akin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who summons Ned on behalf of Harry Power?
2. What story does Henry tell Ned about James Whitty?
3. How does Ned's family respond when he arrives home?
4. How do people feel about Ned Kelly?
5. What does Ned do when he sees Dick Shelton drowning in the creek?
6. How is Bill similar to Red?
7. What do Hare and Nicolson show Ned?
8. How is successful is Henry at robbing stage coaches?
9. How are Ned's plans changed once he hears about Bill's affair?
10. What becomes of Annie and Jem?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)