|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the worst and most notorious prisons in a land full of bad prisons?
(a) Gaol Prison.
(b) Van Diemen's Land.
(c) Van Dyke's Land.
(d) Van Eyke's Land.
2. Ned Kelly takes place in some competitions early such as riding and the long jump that he wins, but what does he realize?
(a) He is not the athlete he thought he was.
(b) He could win every event.
(c) How out of place he is.
(d) He can not win every event.
3. What is the only work Ned can find?
(a) Breaking horses.
(b) Splitting posts for the police.
(c) Robbing stage coaches.
(d) Working in the fields.
4. Why does Ned prepare to do the honorable thing and turn himself in?
(a) He can not let others take the fall.
(b) His concsience is telling him to do the right thing.
(c) He is guilty and must turn himself in.
(d) Harry has convinced this is what he must do.
5. Who accidentally calls Harry by the name of Bill Frost?
(b) R.R. Bean, the magistrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ned amazed to see when he goes home?
2. Why does Ned take an alternate way to school?
3. Why does Ned get into a huge fight with a farmer?
4. Why is it when Harry Power robs a stage coach, it is a farce?
5. Why is Ned sold to the bush ranger, Harry Power?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ned work?
2. Why does Ned not know his mother has sold him to the bush ranger, Henry Power?
3. How does Ned get more jail time for horse thievery?
4. How does baby Ellen die?
5. How does Ned respond to Patchy Moran spreading a rumor about his father?
6. What happens after Ellen slaps Sergeant O'Neil?
7. Why does Ned feel obligated to turn himself in?
8. How do people feel about Ned Kelly?
9. What experience do the Kellys have with prison?
10. Why does Ned become lawless?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)