|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is James Whitty released from his deal with the devil?
(a) The devil feels sorry for him.
(b) He asks for every lawyer to be made honest, which impossible to do.
(c) His wife trades her soul for his.
(d) The devil tires of him.
2. Who looks like an apparition of Red?
(a) Bill Frost.
(b) Uncle James.
(c) Alex Gunn.
3. What do Turk Morrison, Bill Frost, Alex Gunn, and the infamous Harry Power have in common?
(a) They all love Ellen.
(b) They are suitors.
(c) They want to help on the farm.
(d) They are criminals.
4. Why does Ned's mother call him a fool, and say they would not do the same for him if the situation were reversed?
(a) Ned is supporting his uncles.
(b) Ned is giving money to his uncles.
(c) Ned is turning his uncles in.
(d) Ned has decided to turn himself in.
5. What does Ellen tell her sons when she picks them up?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She is remarried.
(c) She needs to sell them to buy a thousand acre lot.
(d) She has bought a thousand acre lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kevin the Rat Charmer promise Ellen?
2. How does Ned respond to the commissioner?
3. THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is what type of genre based around the life of famous bush ranger and Australian folk hero, Ned Kelly?
4. To where is Ned transported to receive further interrogation?
5. What do Ned and Harry travel through to get to Bill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Hare and Nicolson show Ned?
2. What happens during the fight between Ned and Wild?
3. How do people feel about Ned Kelly?
4. Where does Ned work?
5. What experience do the Kellys have with prison?
6. How is successful is Henry at robbing stage coaches?
7. How is Bill similar to Red?
8. How are Ned's plans changed once he hears about Bill's affair?
9. What does Ned do when he sees Dick Shelton drowning in the creek?
10. Uncle James makes a good impression on the family, but how does that change?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)