|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quinn hit Cons in the head with that gashes his head open?
(a) A stake.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A spur.
(d) A knife.
2. What are Ned's famous last words?
(a) "So this is it?"
(b) "Such is life."
(c) "Jesus, save me."
(d) "I did no wrong."
3. THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is what type of genre based around the life of famous bush ranger and Australian folk hero, Ned Kelly?
(b) Historical fiction.
(d) Science Fiction.
4. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
(a) Years after the famous gunfight.
(b) At the beginning of a gunfight.
(c) In the middle of a gunfight.
(d) At the end of a gunfight.
5. Who seduces Annie while Alex Gunn is still in prison, and gets her pregnant?
(a) Patrick Hughes.
(b) John Fitzgerald.
(c) Bill Frost.
(d) Cons Flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Ned on behalf of Harry Power?
2. What eventually happens to Ned?
3. At fifteen years old, what does Ned have to do?
4. What does Harry take the time to point out about the wood?
5. Why is there nothing Ned can do about his seventeen stolen horses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What experience do the Kellys have with prison?
2. What happens during the fight between Ned and Wild?
3. How does baby Ellen die?
4. How is Bill similar to Red?
5. Why does Ned say he would like nothing more than to have his cuffs removed so they could fight man to man?
6. Who summons Ned on behalf of Harry Power?
7. How does the novel start?
8. How does Ned save his family from the fire?
9. What is this story about?
10. Uncle James makes a good impression on the family, but how does that change?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)