Short Answer Key
1. THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is what type of genre based around the life of famous bush ranger and Australian folk hero, Ned Kelly?
2. The book is written from whose point of view?
3. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
4. How does the novel start?
With Ned's life as a young child.
5. What does Ned's mother do to him after his father's death?
She sells him off to a bush ranger against his will.
6. To who is Ned's life very much akin?
7. What eventually happens to Ned?
He is hanged.
8. What are Ned's famous last words?
"Such is life."
9. How are the chapters referred to through out the book?
10. How does this prelude begin?
11. It is an eyewitness...
This section contains 2,757 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)