|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Death of Edward Kelly".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits the home, and it is suggested that he makes an advance on Ellen? She responds by slapping him and calling him a coward.
(a) Michael O'Connor.
(b) Red Kelly.
(c) Sergeant O'Neil.
(d) Patchy Moran.
2. How is James Whitty released from his deal with the devil?
(a) The devil tires of him.
(b) His wife trades her soul for his.
(c) The devil feels sorry for him.
(d) He asks for every lawyer to be made honest, which impossible to do.
3. Of what is Ned falsely accused?
(a) Killing Cons.
(b) Stealing from a neighbor.
(c) Stealing a horse.
(d) Sleeping with Mary.
4. To where is Ned transported to receive further interrogation?
5. How old is George King?
(a) About the same age as Ellen.
(b) About the same age as Red would be.
(c) About the same age as Ned.
(d) About the same age as Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary Hearn?
2. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
3. Why does Ned get into a huge fight with a farmer?
4. What does Ned's mother do to him after his father's death?
5. Harry Power says, "forget your mamma. There ain't no happiness for neither of us at Eleven Mile Creek." What is significant about this statement?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)