|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 12, "Conception and Construction of Armour".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ben Gould ask to rent the Kelly's land at one quid a day?
(a) He is in love with Ellen.
(b) He needs a place to live.
(c) Until his cart is ready to go.
(d) He likes their property.
2. Why does the family bring out the good table cloth and candles, and they eat everything Ellen has baked?
(a) The Harry Power turns himself in.
(b) Ned has made up his mind.
(c) Ned has decided not to turn himself in.
(d) The charges have been dropped.
3. What does Ned not know, at first, about Officer Fitzpatrick?
(a) He is a police officer.
(b) He is a horrible person.
(c) He is a welterweight champion.
(d) He is his cousin.
4. For what do the police take Ned's father to prison?
(a) Ned admits to killing the calf, trying to save his dad.
(b) He is an abusive alcoholic.
(c) He has stolen property.
(d) He has actually killed the calf.
5. From whom does George King learn to steal horses?
(a) Local Australians.
(b) His father.
(c) Natives in the Outback.
(d) Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do when Ned tells her why he can't go to the United States and will not change his mind?
2. At fifteen years old, what does Ned have to do?
3. To what does Ned say he becomes addicted?
4. Who is Tom Lloyd?
5. Who does Ned meet for the first time at this meal?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)