|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 12, "Conception and Construction of Armour".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ned not want to go to the United States, even though he has the money?
(a) He is too ill.
(b) He does not trust Americans.
(c) He will not leave as long as his mother is in prison.
(d) He is afraid of riding in a boat.
2. What does Quinn hit Cons in the head with that gashes his head open?
(a) A stake.
(b) A spur.
(c) A knife.
(d) A hammer.
3. Where does the gang go?
(a) A stranger's home.
(b) An abandoned cabin.
(c) Aaron Sherritt's land.
(d) A clearing in the forest.
4. What does Harry tell Ned has to be done to defend honor?
(a) He has to kill Bill Frost.
(b) Bill Frost has to come home.
(c) Bill Frost has to be threatened.
(d) He has to get married.
5. The creature turns out to be who, covered in thick sheets of iron, but not at the legs?
(a) Jem Kelly.
(b) Red Kelly.
(c) Ned Kelly.
(d) Cons Flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Ben drive the McCormicks off?
2. Why is there nothing Ned can do about his seventeen stolen horses?
3. Why is Ned forced to shoot, and kill one of the constables?
4. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
5. What are Ned, Dan, Steve, and Joe?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)