|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 10, "The History is Commenced".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Ben drive the McCormicks off?
(a) A bull whip.
(b) A snake.
(c) A shot gun.
(d) A knife.
2. Why does Ellen have the baby by herself on the table?
(a) No one else is at home.
(b) She does not want anyone near her.
(c) She has a disease which is contagious.
(d) Red is in the county lock up.
3. Why does Ned get into a huge fight with a farmer?
(a) He makes a very crude reference about Bill Frost and Ned's mother having intercourse.
(b) He insults Ned's sister Annie.
(c) He attempts to take Ned's and Henry's souvenirs from their latest stagecoach robbery.
(d) He tries to steal Ned's horse.
4. Why do Ned and a group of close friends move to the country along the Wombat Ridges?
(a) To protect the Kelly boys.
(b) To be away from prying eyes.
(c) To use natural tools to survive.
(d) To get away from the Kelly family.
5. At the trail what does Ned refuse to do?
(a) Testify against his family.
(b) Get himself thrown in jail.
(c) Tell the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Harry inform Ned regarding Bill?
2. What has Ellen been sentenced to?
3. What eventually happens to Ned?
4. What do Ned and Harry travel through to get to Bill?
5. What does Ellen tell her sons when she picks them up?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)