|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 6, "Events Precipitated by the Arrest of Harry Power".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Ned on behalf of Harry Power?
(b) Uncle Lloyd.
(d) A strange boy.
2. Ned Kelly takes place in some competitions early such as riding and the long jump that he wins, but what does he realize?
(a) He is not the athlete he thought he was.
(b) How out of place he is.
(c) He can not win every event.
(d) He could win every event.
3. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
(a) In the middle of a gunfight.
(b) At the end of a gunfight.
(c) At the beginning of a gunfight.
(d) Years after the famous gunfight.
4. While staying with his aunts and uncles, at what does Ned become good?
(a) Raising his family.
(b) Stealing horses.
(c) Breaking in horses.
(d) Plowing the fields.
5. What are extremely dangerous, and their bites are worse than the worst wasp sting?
(a) Red ants.
(b) Bull ants.
(c) Killer bees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his mother give Ned to wear for when the police come to take him in?
2. Of what does Ellen Quinn decide the family should be taking advantage?
3. Although he is young, what does Ned quickly prove?
4. What does Ned not know, at first, about Officer Fitzpatrick?
5. How are the chapters referred to through out the book?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)