|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 6, "Events Precipitated by the Arrest of Harry Power".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ned say is by far and away the best cop he has ever known?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Harry Power.
(d) John Fitzpatrick
2. How do the cops and Cons Hall set a trap for Uncle Jimmy and Pat Quinn?
(a) They get them to talk during the trial.
(b) They convince Ned to set it.
(c) They set it up at the jail.
(d) The lure them in using Ned.
3. Who is described as dangerously powerful?
(a) The police officers.
(b) The rector.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The police dogs.
4. To where is Ned transported to receive further interrogation?
5. What does Harry claim to Ellen?
(a) He saves Ned.
(b) Bill shot Ned.
(c) He shot Bill.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinn hit Cons in the head with that gashes his head open?
2. What does Ellen tell her sons when she picks them up?
3. THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is what type of genre based around the life of famous bush ranger and Australian folk hero, Ned Kelly?
4. What are Ned's famous last words?
5. Who does Annie marry?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)