|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 6, "Events Precipitated by the Arrest of Harry Power".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are extremely dangerous, and their bites are worse than the worst wasp sting?
(a) Killer bees.
(b) Red ants.
(d) Bull ants.
2. Why does Ned get into a huge fight with a farmer?
(a) He makes a very crude reference about Bill Frost and Ned's mother having intercourse.
(b) He tries to steal Ned's horse.
(c) He attempts to take Ned's and Henry's souvenirs from their latest stagecoach robbery.
(d) He insults Ned's sister Annie.
3. Who is falsely charged with the theft of the watch and gelding?
(a) Uncle Jack Lloyd.
(b) Uncle James.
4. Who rides up and slanders Ned?
(a) His Uncle Jimmy and Pat Quinn.
(b) Cons Hall and John Fitzpatrick.
(c) John Fitzpatrick and several cops.
(d) Harry Powers and Uncle Jimmy.
5. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
(b) Tell a portion of the truth.
(c) Exaggerate the truth.
(d) Tell the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. To who is Ned's life very much akin?
2. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
3. What does Ned say about how much he and his father communicate the final eight months of his father's life?
4. Why does everyone but his mother, brothers and sisters hate Ned?
5. Of what does Harry inform Ned regarding Bill?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)