|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 6, "Events Precipitated by the Arrest of Harry Power".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Ned on behalf of Harry Power?
(b) A strange boy.
(c) Uncle Lloyd.
2. Why does Ned believe Harry when he says that Bill bleeds to death?
(a) He is young and easily duped.
(b) Harry sees Bill dead.
(c) He can trust Harry.
(d) It is true.
3. How does the novel start?
(a) With Ned's life as a young child.
(b) With Ned's life as a young father.
(c) With Grace's life as a young child.
(d) With Red's life as a young child.
4. Who does Ned say is by far and away the best cop he has ever known?
(a) John Fitzpatrick
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) Harry Power.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
5. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
(a) The hot summer sun is rising.
(b) The house is on fire.
(c) He has fallen asleep near the heater.
(d) He has been wrapped up in warm blankets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ned realize James has done?
2. What do Ned and Harry travel through to get to Bill?
3. Who does Ned meet for the first time at this meal?
4. Who accidentally calls Harry by the name of Bill Frost?
5. What does Wild Wright not tell Ned about the horse he is allowing him to borrow?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)