|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 5, "His Early Contact with Senior Policemen".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Harry inform Ned regarding Bill?
(a) He is abusing Ellen.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He has run away.
2. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
(a) Exaggerate the truth.
(c) Tell a portion of the truth.
(d) Tell the truth.
3. Who has a fiery nature, strong temper, and a difficult time dealing with Red Kelly, Ned's father?
(a) Ned's aunt.
(b) Ned's grandmother.
(c) Ned's sister.
(d) Ned's mother.
4. Who accidentally calls Harry by the name of Bill Frost?
(c) R.R. Bean, the magistrate.
5. What does Ellen tell her sons when she picks them up?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She needs to sell them to buy a thousand acre lot.
(c) She is remarried.
(d) She has bought a thousand acre lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. The creature turns out to be who, covered in thick sheets of iron, but not at the legs?
2. How does Ned respond to the commissioner?
3. To whom is Alex Gunn engaged?
4. Why does Ned's mother call him a fool, and say they would not do the same for him if the situation were reversed?
5. Why is Ned sold to the bush ranger, Harry Power?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)