|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 5, "His Early Contact with Senior Policemen".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is falsely charged with the theft of the watch and gelding?
(a) Uncle James.
(c) Uncle Jack Lloyd.
2. Who has a fiery nature, strong temper, and a difficult time dealing with Red Kelly, Ned's father?
(a) Ned's grandmother.
(b) Ned's mother.
(c) Ned's sister.
(d) Ned's aunt.
3. What does Ellen do when she is convinced Bill is gone and will not come back?
(a) She marries another suitor.
(b) She lays down to die.
(c) She asks Ned to come home.
(d) She grieves as a widow.
4. Why does Ned take an alternate way to school?
(a) The road is destroyed.
(b) To avoid teasing.
(c) He is meeting a friend.
(d) He wants an adventure.
5. Who does Ned say is by far and away the best cop he has ever known?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) John Fitzpatrick
(d) Harry Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ned not like Bill Frost?
2. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
3. Who does Ned meet for the first time at this meal?
4. Why do Ned and Jem swear a blood oath?
5. Who is the school bully who hears a story about Ned's father and passes it around?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)