|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 3, "His Life at 15 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellen's admission that no profit is ever going to show up from the cloth idea?
(a) The cloth has disappeared.
(b) Ellen allows Ned to hired Billy Gray to help on the farm.
(c) Bill never returns.
(d) She tells Ned that it is just a scheme.
2. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
(a) He has been wrapped up in warm blankets.
(b) He has fallen asleep near the heater.
(c) The house is on fire.
(d) The hot summer sun is rising.
3. What does Ned realize James has done?
(a) Married his sister.
(b) Slept with his mother.
(c) Stolen horses.
(d) Started the fire,
4. Ned Kelly takes place in some competitions early such as riding and the long jump that he wins, but what does he realize?
(a) He could win every event.
(b) He can not win every event.
(c) How out of place he is.
(d) He is not the athlete he thought he was.
5. What does Ellen tell her sons when she picks them up?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She has bought a thousand acre lot.
(c) She is remarried.
(d) She needs to sell them to buy a thousand acre lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
2. How does this prelude begin?
3. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
4. Who has a fiery nature, strong temper, and a difficult time dealing with Red Kelly, Ned's father?
5. How does the novel start?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)