|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 3, "His Life at 15 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
(a) He has been wrapped up in warm blankets.
(b) The hot summer sun is rising.
(c) He has fallen asleep near the heater.
(d) The house is on fire.
2. What does Ned do to the Murray's calf that is stuck?
(a) He tries to free it.
(b) He tries to save it.
(c) He tries to pet it.
(d) He tries to kill it.
3. Who is the school bully who hears a story about Ned's father and passes it around?
(a) Patchy Moran.
(b) Michael O'Connor.
(c) Dick Shelton.
(d) Red Kelly.
4. How does the novel start?
(a) With Grace's life as a young child.
(b) With Ned's life as a young child.
(c) With Red's life as a young child.
(d) With Ned's life as a young father.
5. Why is it when Harry Power robs a stage coach, it is a farce?
(a) The stagecoach new they were going to get robbed.
(b) There is virtually nothing to steal.
(c) Ned does most of the work.
(d) He seems as fearful as those in the stagecoach.
Short Answer Questions
1. THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is what type of genre based around the life of famous bush ranger and Australian folk hero, Ned Kelly?
2. What does Ned say about how much he and his father communicate the final eight months of his father's life?
3. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
4. What does Ned realize James has done?
5. The creature turns out to be who, covered in thick sheets of iron, but not at the legs?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)