|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 3, "His Life at 15 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ned not like Bill Frost?
(a) He pretends to know everything about agriculture and land management.
(b) Ned has to work harder when Bill is around.
(c) He is Ellen's suitor.
(d) Bill knows more about agriculture and land management than Ned.
2. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
(b) Tell a portion of the truth.
(c) Tell the truth.
(d) Exaggerate the truth.
3. The book is written from whose point of view?
(a) Red Kelly's.
(b) Mary Kelly's.
(c) Grace Kelly's.
(d) Ned Kelly's.
4. For what do the police take Ned's father to prison?
(a) He is an abusive alcoholic.
(b) He has actually killed the calf.
(c) Ned admits to killing the calf, trying to save his dad.
(d) He has stolen property.
5. What eventually happens to Ned?
(a) He dies from old age in prison.
(b) He is set free.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He escapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Ellen Quinn decide the family should be taking advantage?
2. Although he is young, what does Ned quickly prove?
3. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
4. What is one of the worst and most notorious prisons in a land full of bad prisons?
5. What does Harry take the time to point out about the wood?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)