|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 2, "His Life Ages 12-15".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
(a) At the beginning of a gunfight.
(b) At the end of a gunfight.
(c) In the middle of a gunfight.
(d) Years after the famous gunfight.
2. Why does Ned take an alternate way to school?
(a) The road is destroyed.
(b) He wants an adventure.
(c) To avoid teasing.
(d) He is meeting a friend.
3. What are extremely dangerous, and their bites are worse than the worst wasp sting?
(a) Bull ants.
(b) Killer bees.
(c) Red ants.
4. To what American is Harry Power compared?
(a) Dick Tracy.
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
5. How are the chapters referred to through out the book?
(a) As sections.
(b) As years.
(c) As letters.
(d) As parcels
Short Answer Questions
1. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
2. What does Ned say about how much he and his father communicate the final eight months of his father's life?
3. Of what does Ellen Quinn decide the family should be taking advantage?
4. Why does Ellen have the baby by herself on the table?
5. Who visits the home, and it is suggested that he makes an advance on Ellen? She responds by slapping him and calling him a coward.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)