|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 2, "His Life Ages 12-15".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is actually happening as Ned dreams about burning in hell?
(a) He has fallen asleep near the heater.
(b) The house is on fire.
(c) He has been wrapped up in warm blankets.
(d) The hot summer sun is rising.
2. How are the chapters referred to through out the book?
(a) As letters.
(b) As parcels
(c) As years.
(d) As sections.
3. Why does Ned take an alternate way to school?
(a) The road is destroyed.
(b) He is meeting a friend.
(c) To avoid teasing.
(d) He wants an adventure.
4. What does Ned realize James has done?
(a) Stolen horses.
(b) Married his sister.
(c) Slept with his mother.
(d) Started the fire,
5. To what American is Harry Power compared?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Dick Tracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the school bully who hears a story about Ned's father and passes it around?
2. Why does Ned not like Bill Frost?
3. What eventually happens to Ned?
4. How does the novel start?
5. To who is Ned's life very much akin?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)