|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 2, "His Life Ages 12-15".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the chapters referred to through out the book?
(a) As sections.
(b) As letters.
(c) As parcels
(d) As years.
2. Who is the school bully who hears a story about Ned's father and passes it around?
(a) Michael O'Connor.
(b) Patchy Moran.
(c) Dick Shelton.
(d) Red Kelly.
3. What do Turk Morrison, Bill Frost, Alex Gunn, and the infamous Harry Power have in common?
(a) They are suitors.
(b) They want to help on the farm.
(c) They are criminals.
(d) They all love Ellen.
4. What does Ned's mother do to him after his father's death?
(a) She orders him off her property, since he kills his father.
(b) She make him become the man of the house against his will.
(c) She gives him away, and he is adopted by an Irish family.
(d) She sells him off to a bush ranger against his will.
5. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
(b) Tell a portion of the truth.
(c) Tell the truth.
(d) Exaggerate the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The creature turns out to be who, covered in thick sheets of iron, but not at the legs?
2. Although he is young, what does Ned quickly prove?
3. Who finds a dress and some face paint?
4. To who is Ned's life very much akin?
5. The book is written from whose point of view?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)