|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 13, "His Life at 26 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Ned say he becomes addicted?
(d) His mother's pie.
2. Why does Ned begin to hate his uncle?
(a) He beats his sisters.
(b) He is just looking to get into bed with his mother.
(c) He is unkind to his mother.
(d) He steals from the family.
3. Why does Mary feel she can tell the true story of the Sons of Sieve?
(a) She has heard the story as a young girl.
(b) She is a colonial Irish.
(c) She is true Irish, immigrated, not colonial.
(d) She is related to the Sons of Sieve.
4. What does Harry take the time to point out about the wood?
(a) It is so thick as to be bullet proof.
(b) It is a hardwood.
(c) It is very smooth.
(d) It is easy to cut.
5. Why do Ned and a group of close friends move to the country along the Wombat Ridges?
(a) To be away from prying eyes.
(b) To get away from the Kelly family.
(c) To use natural tools to survive.
(d) To protect the Kelly boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ned get into a huge fight with a farmer?
2. How does Ned find out he's a father?
3. To where is Ned transported to receive further interrogation?
4. Why is this section hard to keep track of?
5. What do Joe, Steve, and Dan think is happening to Ned, until the news breaks out about the birth of Ned's child?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)