|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 13, "His Life at 26 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ned begin to hate his uncle?
(a) He beats his sisters.
(b) He steals from the family.
(c) He is unkind to his mother.
(d) He is just looking to get into bed with his mother.
2. What do Ned and Harry travel through to get to Bill?
(a) A mob.
(b) A eucalyptus fire.
(c) The outback.
(d) The wreckage of a building.
3. Why are they having a difficult time crossing the Murray River?
(a) The paths are blocked by cops.
(b) They can not find a good route.
(c) A landslide has destroyed all good routes.
(d) They need a boat.
4. How does Ned respond to the commissioner?
(a) He would like to fight man to man.
(b) He is innocent and wants to be set free.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is guilty.
5. What does Mr. Edward Rogers, owner or the barroom, do for Ned and Wild?
(a) He calms the feud between them.
(b) He has them both arrested.
(c) He arranges for an official fight in a week.
(d) He helps them become friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen have the baby by herself on the table?
2. To whom is Alex Gunn engaged?
3. What does the man who puts them up hope about the boys in dresses?
4. Who visits the home, and it is suggested that he makes an advance on Ellen? She responds by slapping him and calling him a coward.
5. Why does Ned want to kill George King?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)