|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 13, "His Life at 26 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Ned not find a printer?
(a) The printer refuses to come out of his house.
(b) The printer is murdered.
(c) There is no printer in town.
(d) He has left town.
2. What does Ned do to the Murray's calf that is stuck?
(a) He tries to free it.
(b) He tries to pet it.
(c) He tries to save it.
(d) He tries to kill it.
3. Who does Annie marry?
(a) Harry Power.
(b) Billy Gray.
(c) Bill Frost.
(d) Alex Gunn.
4. Why are the police desperate to arrest anyone they can?
(a) They are bloodthirsty.
(b) A budget crisis.
(c) They are bored.
(d) They need to find the thieves, and anyone will do.
5. Where do Ned and his friends retreat?
(a) A nearby town.
(b) Deeper into the Australian wilderness.
(c) To a neighboring home.
(d) The local bar in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ned start making fun of Wild's retarded brother, Dummy?
2. What does Quinn hit Cons in the head with that gashes his head open?
3. At the trail what does Ned refuse to do?
4. How does this prelude begin?
5. Why does Ned take an alternate way to school?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)