|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 4, "His Life at 16 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ned's famous last words?
(a) "I did no wrong."
(b) "Such is life."
(c) "Jesus, save me."
(d) "So this is it?"
2. Why does Ned begin to hate his uncle?
(a) He is unkind to his mother.
(b) He beats his sisters.
(c) He is just looking to get into bed with his mother.
(d) He steals from the family.
3. To who is Ned's life very much akin?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Swiss Family Robinson.
(d) Robin Hood.
4. Who summons Ned on behalf of Harry Power?
(a) Uncle Lloyd.
(d) A strange boy.
5. Who is the school bully who hears a story about Ned's father and passes it around?
(a) Dick Shelton.
(b) Red Kelly.
(c) Patchy Moran.
(d) Michael O'Connor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ned dislikes Bill. How does Bill feel about Ned?
2. To whom is Alex Gunn engaged?
3. For what do the police take Ned's father to prison?
4. How does the novel start?
5. While staying with his aunts and uncles, at what does Ned become good?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)