|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 4, "His Life at 16 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is falsely charged with the theft of the watch and gelding?
(c) Uncle Jack Lloyd.
(d) Uncle James.
2. What do Ned and Harry travel through to get to Bill?
(a) A eucalyptus fire.
(b) A mob.
(c) The wreckage of a building.
(d) The outback.
3. What is Ellen's admission that no profit is ever going to show up from the cloth idea?
(a) Ellen allows Ned to hired Billy Gray to help on the farm.
(b) Bill never returns.
(c) She tells Ned that it is just a scheme.
(d) The cloth has disappeared.
4. Although he is young, what does Ned quickly prove?
(a) He can work as hard as any man.
(b) He loves his family.
(c) He is a better man than his father ever was.
(d) He is good with horses.
5. What is one of the worst and most notorious prisons in a land full of bad prisons?
(a) Van Diemen's Land.
(b) Van Eyke's Land.
(c) Van Dyke's Land.
(d) Gaol Prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are extremely dangerous, and their bites are worse than the worst wasp sting?
2. Who visits the home, and it is suggested that he makes an advance on Ellen? She responds by slapping him and calling him a coward.
3. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
4. How are the chapters referred to through out the book?
5. What are Ned's famous last words?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)