|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 4, "His Life at 16 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is James Whitty released from his deal with the devil?
(a) He asks for every lawyer to be made honest, which impossible to do.
(b) The devil feels sorry for him.
(c) The devil tires of him.
(d) His wife trades her soul for his.
2. What does Harry take the time to point out about the wood?
(a) It is very smooth.
(b) It is a hardwood.
(c) It is so thick as to be bullet proof.
(d) It is easy to cut.
3. To whom is Alex Gunn engaged?
4. Who visits the home, and it is suggested that he makes an advance on Ellen? She responds by slapping him and calling him a coward.
(a) Patchy Moran.
(b) Red Kelly.
(c) Michael O'Connor.
(d) Sergeant O'Neil.
5. Why does Ned take an alternate way to school?
(a) He is meeting a friend.
(b) The road is destroyed.
(c) To avoid teasing.
(d) He wants an adventure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ned's famous last words?
2. Why does Ned begin to hate his uncle?
3. To who is Ned's life very much akin?
4. Why does Ned believe Harry when he says that Bill bleeds to death?
5. Who is the school bully who hears a story about Ned's father and passes it around?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)