|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 4, "His Life at 16 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the age of twelve significant for Ned?
(a) It is the age he is when his father dies.
(b) It is the age he is when he quits school.
(c) It is the age he is when he moves away from home.
(d) It is the age he is when he begins acting like Robin Hood.
2. It is an eyewitness account starting when?
(a) At the end of a gunfight.
(b) Years after the famous gunfight.
(c) In the middle of a gunfight.
(d) At the beginning of a gunfight.
3. Why does Ned prepare to do the honorable thing and turn himself in?
(a) He is guilty and must turn himself in.
(b) His concsience is telling him to do the right thing.
(c) Harry has convinced this is what he must do.
(d) He can not let others take the fall.
4. To whom is Alex Gunn engaged?
5. Why is it when Harry Power robs a stage coach, it is a farce?
(a) Ned does most of the work.
(b) There is virtually nothing to steal.
(c) The stagecoach new they were going to get robbed.
(d) He seems as fearful as those in the stagecoach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ned amazed to see when he goes home?
2. Why does Ned begin to hate his uncle?
3. The creature turns out to be who, covered in thick sheets of iron, but not at the legs?
4. Who finds a dress and some face paint?
5. To what American is Harry Power compared?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)