|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 8, "24 Years".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they show, to Ned's amazement?
(a) How to safe himself.
(b) How to use the handcuffs.
(c) How to escape.
(d) How easy it is to alter the law.
2. What does Kevin, the Rat Charmer predict?
(a) A plague of rats, and baby Ellen dies.
(b) Freedom from rats.
(c) Rats in the barn.
(d) Problems with rats.
3. What does Ned do to the Murray's calf that is stuck?
(a) He tries to kill it.
(b) He tries to free it.
(c) He tries to save it.
(d) He tries to pet it.
4. Why does the family bring out the good table cloth and candles, and they eat everything Ellen has baked?
(a) Ned has decided not to turn himself in.
(b) The Harry Power turns himself in.
(c) Ned has made up his mind.
(d) The charges have been dropped.
5. Of what does Constable Flood accuse Dan?
(a) Stealing from a neighbor.
(b) Stealing the horses.
(c) Killing a cop.
(d) Sleeping with Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are extremely dangerous, and their bites are worse than the worst wasp sting?
2. For what does George King, an American traveler, who come to ask?
3. Ned Kelly takes place in some competitions early such as riding and the long jump that he wins, but what does he realize?
4. Why does Ellen have the baby by herself on the table?
5. Who has a fiery nature, strong temper, and a difficult time dealing with Red Kelly, Ned's father?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)