|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 8, "24 Years".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will eventually lead to the end of Ned's quiet life?
(a) Being friends with Alex Fitzgerald.
(b) Being drawn back into the happenings of his family.
(c) Getting back into stealing horses.
(d) Losing his job.
2. How is Ned viewed after the fight?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As a jerk.
(c) As a warrior.
(d) As someone to fear.
3. Why do Ned and a group of close friends move to the country along the Wombat Ridges?
(a) To protect the Kelly boys.
(b) To be away from prying eyes.
(c) To use natural tools to survive.
(d) To get away from the Kelly family.
4. Why does Ned get into a huge fight with a farmer?
(a) He makes a very crude reference about Bill Frost and Ned's mother having intercourse.
(b) He tries to steal Ned's horse.
(c) He insults Ned's sister Annie.
(d) He attempts to take Ned's and Henry's souvenirs from their latest stagecoach robbery.
5. What does Ned do to the Murray's calf that is stuck?
(a) He tries to save it.
(b) He tries to pet it.
(c) He tries to free it.
(d) He tries to kill it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen have the baby by herself on the table?
2. For what do the police take Ned's father to prison?
3. What does Kevin, the Rat Charmer predict?
4. Why are the police desperate to arrest anyone they can?
5. What does police officer Cons Flood make his life mission?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)