|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 11, "His Life At 25 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it when Harry Power robs a stage coach, it is a farce?
(a) There is virtually nothing to steal.
(b) He seems as fearful as those in the stagecoach.
(c) Ned does most of the work.
(d) The stagecoach new they were going to get robbed.
2. Why can Ned not find a printer?
(a) There is no printer in town.
(b) The printer is murdered.
(c) He has left town.
(d) The printer refuses to come out of his house.
3. How is Ned viewed after the fight?
(a) As a warrior.
(b) As a jerk.
(c) As someone to fear.
(d) As a hero.
4. Who does Annie marry?
(a) Billy Gray.
(b) Harry Power.
(c) Bill Frost.
(d) Alex Gunn.
5. What do Ned and his group do in Jerilderie?
(a) They steal horses.
(b) They murder the police.
(c) They rob the bank.
(d) They steal cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Ned say he becomes addicted?
2. What does Harry take the time to point out about the wood?
3. For what does George King, an American traveler, who come to ask?
4. Why do constables and local politicians arrest twenty-one people for just knowing Ned Kelly?
5. Who agrees to do the job for a five pound note?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)