|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 11, "His Life At 25 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do constables and local politicians arrest twenty-one people for just knowing Ned Kelly?
(a) They are desperate to prove they are doing something.
(b) They believe these people are part of the Kelly gang.
(c) Those people are thieves, like Ned.
(d) They have broken the law with Ned.
2. Why is Ned sold to the bush ranger, Harry Power?
(a) To clear the way for Bill Frost and Ellen to be married.
(b) Harry Power needs an assistant.
(c) Ellen can not stand Ned.
(d) Ellen needs the money to support the rest of her family.
3. Why is it when Harry Power robs a stage coach, it is a farce?
(a) Ned does most of the work.
(b) He seems as fearful as those in the stagecoach.
(c) The stagecoach new they were going to get robbed.
(d) There is virtually nothing to steal.
4. Who receives Ned's letter and reads it?
(b) The prime minister.
(c) Constable Flood.
(d) The politician Cameron.
5. What is Ned carrying with him in Jerilderie?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A 58 page letter of the true events.
(c) His child.
(d) A book he is writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ned do as his group leaves town?
2. Ned dislikes Bill. How does Bill feel about Ned?
3. What do Ned and his group do in Jerilderie?
4. What does Mr. Edward Rogers, owner or the barroom, do for Ned and Wild?
5. Why does Ned get into a huge fight with a farmer?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)