|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 11, "His Life At 25 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to do the job for a five pound note?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The bank owner.
(c) The printer's wife.
(d) The printer's assistant.
2. Why does Ned not want to go to the United States, even though he has the money?
(a) He is too ill.
(b) He will not leave as long as his mother is in prison.
(c) He is afraid of riding in a boat.
(d) He does not trust Americans.
3. Who is Tom Lloyd?
(a) A thief.
(b) A stranger in town.
(c) Ned's enemy.
(d) Ned's main friend during this time.
4. What does Mr. Edward Rogers, owner or the barroom, do for Ned and Wild?
(a) He arranges for an official fight in a week.
(b) He helps them become friends.
(c) He calms the feud between them.
(d) He has them both arrested.
5. How old is George King?
(a) About the same age as Ned.
(b) About the same age as Bill.
(c) About the same age as Ellen.
(d) About the same age as Red would be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do constables and local politicians arrest twenty-one people for just knowing Ned Kelly?
2. Ned Kelly takes place in some competitions early such as riding and the long jump that he wins, but what does he realize?
3. Why is it when Harry Power robs a stage coach, it is a farce?
4. What does police officer Cons Flood make his life mission?
5. What does the wife do with the five pounds?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)