|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parcel 11, "His Life At 25 Years of Age".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there nothing Ned can do about his seventeen stolen horses?
(a) His brother, Jem, steals them.
(b) Constable Flood steals them.
(c) No one trusts or believes him.
(d) Ned is in trouble wit h the law.
2. How old is George King?
(a) About the same age as Ned.
(b) About the same age as Red would be.
(c) About the same age as Ellen.
(d) About the same age as Bill.
3. When they return two weeks later, what do they find out?
(a) Every person in town has a copy of his letter.
(b) The letter has been handed over to the police.
(c) The printer has been killed.
(d) The letter has been printed.
4. Why can Ned not find a printer?
(a) He has left town.
(b) There is no printer in town.
(c) The printer refuses to come out of his house.
(d) The printer is murdered.
5. What does Mary do when Ned tells her why he can't go to the United States and will not change his mind?
(a) She stays with him.
(b) She leaves.
(c) She sends George to the United States to stay with relatives.
(d) She tries to get Ned's mother released from prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Edward Rogers, owner or the barroom, do for Ned and Wild?
2. What is Ned carrying with him in Jerilderie?
3. Why is it when Harry Power robs a stage coach, it is a farce?
4. Harry Power says, "forget your mamma. There ain't no happiness for neither of us at Eleven Mile Creek." What is significant about this statement?
5. Why does Ellen attack the banshee with an ax?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)