1. THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is what type of genre based around the life of famous bush ranger and Australian folk hero, Ned Kelly?
(b) Science Fiction.
(d) Historical fiction.
2. The book is written from whose point of view?
(a) Mary Kelly's.
(b) Grace Kelly's.
(c) Red Kelly's.
(d) Ned Kelly's.
3. What is told by the papers has a tendency to do what?
(a) Tell the truth.
(c) Tell a portion of the truth.
(d) Exaggerate the truth.
4. How does the novel start?
(a) With Ned's life as a young father.
(b) With Red's life as a young child.
(c) With Ned's life as a young child.
(d) With Grace's life as a young child.
5. What does Ned's mother do to him after his father's death?
(a) She gives him away, and he is adopted by an Irish family.
(b) She orders him off her property, since he kills his father.
(c) She make him become the man of the house against his will.
(d) She sells him off to a bush ranger against his will.
This section contains 5,191 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)