|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arcangel give Rafaela when she asks him to take care of Sol if something should happen to her?
(a) A poster.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A book.
2. What does Emi do when the homeless people take over all the newscasts?
(a) She calls her boss.
(b) She acts as producer.
(c) She tries to stop them.
(d) She laughs.
3. Where does Emi sunbathe in Chapter 41?
(a) On a beach.
(b) To the side of the freeway.
(c) On an overpass.
(d) On top of the news van.
4. Why is Bobby angry after receiving Gabriel's fax in Chapter 40?
(a) Because it is blank.
(b) Because it is in French.
(c) Because it is a poem.
(d) Because it is the wrong document.
5. What do the homeless people form after moving in to the cars on the freeway?
(a) A choir.
(b) A militia.
(c) A school.
(d) A government.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 31, who does Buzzworm tell Emi will likely attack?
2. In Chapter 25, why doesn't Gabriel go to Mexico when Rafaela calls him?
3. What does Emi do when she realizes she is dying?
4. In Chapter 45, how does Rafaela find her way to Bobby?
5. Why does Arcangel no longer move the bus in Chapter 36?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Buzzworm and Emi do before Emi dies?
2. What happens after the gun is fired in Chapter 42?
3. What happens when Gabriel goes to Mazatlan in Chapter 32?
4. Why does Rafaela visit Gabriel's house, after leaving Dona Maria's, in Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 39, how does Rafaela help Gabriel try to find Sol?
6. How does Gabriel reveal C. Juarez's real name?
7. While crossing the border into the United States, what do Xiayue's questions remind Bobby of?
8. What is "What's the Buzz?"
9. Why is Buzzworm concerned about the herion injected in oranges when he hears about it in Chapter 22?
10. Why is Rafaela nervous during her bus ride with Sol and Arcangel?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)