|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday: Chapters 36 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 25, why does Gabriel decide to go to Mexico?
(a) Only to take care of work.
(b) Only to check on Rafaela.
(c) For work and to check on Rafaela.
(d) He doesn't decide to go to Mexico.
2. What box does Rafaela empty at Gabriel's house in Chapter 24?
(a) A box of facuet fixtures.
(b) A box of photographs.
(c) A box of dried goods.
(d) A box of books.
3. In Chapter 30, what does Arcangel give Rafaela to give to Sol?
(a) A mask.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
4. In Chapter 15, who claims that the 12 year old girl is related to Bobby?
(b) Bobby himself.
(c) Bobby's father.
5. In Chapter 34, why is Bobby confident he can get Xiayue across the United States border?
(a) He thinks she will pass as his daughter.
(b) He has money to pay them off.
(c) He knows the customs officials.
(d) He isn't confident he can cross the border.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, why is the 12 year old girl left be herself in Mexico?
2. How does Bobby pay the Mexican traffickers?
3. In Chapter 9, why is Gabriel having a difficult time following Buzzworm's lead on the news story about the homeless man?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Arcangel predict?
5. How many men are in the sports car during the accident in Chapter 8?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)