|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday: Chapters 36 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when news breaks about cocaine in oranges in Chapter 22?
(a) Gabriel asks to interview Buzzworm.
(b) Orange farmers try to prove their innocence.
(c) People begin to buy more oranges.
(d) People stop buying oranges.
2. How does Bobby try to quit smoking?
(a) Chewing gum.
(b) Chinese herbs.
(d) He doesn't try to quit smoking.
3. Why does Rafaela go to the hotel in Chapter 10?
(a) To apply for a job.
(b) To have lunch.
(c) To meet with Gabriel.
(d) To pick up a package.
4. Why does Arcangel end up moving the bus he was riding on in Chapter 33?
(a) Because the bus is going in the wrong direction.
(b) Because the bus breaks down.
(c) Because someone dares him to.
(d) Because the bus has a flat tire.
5. When Bobby recounts how he met Rafaela in Chapter 12, why does he say he visited her every weekend after meeting her?
(a) Because he wanted to help her with her education.
(b) Because her brother paid him to.
(c) He didn't visit her every weekend after they met.
(d) Because he thought she was beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel write for a living?
2. Where does Rafaela go after leaving Gabriel's house in Chapter 24?
3. Where is Rafaela's father from?
4. In Chapter 37, who does Buzzworm see chasing Sol?
5. Why does Arcangel no longer move the bus in Chapter 36?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)