|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday: Chapters 19 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when people begin to abandon their cars in Chapter 17?
(a) The police arrest them.
(b) They are shot at.
(c) Rioters smash the cars' windows.
(d) Homeless people take over their cars.
2. Why does Emi tease Gabriel in Chapter 20 as they eat?
(a) Because he isn't an adventurous eater.
(b) She doesn't tease him; he teases her.
(c) Because he is a messy eater.
(d) Because he always insists on paying.
3. In Chapter 12, why is Bobby told to go to Mexico?
(a) To reclaim his property.
(b) To reconcile with Rafaela.
(c) To meet his long lost brother.
(d) To help a cousin.
4. What is the first job Gabriel held at the news station?
(b) Camera operator.
(c) Field reporter.
5. How does Bobby feel about the wage he earns in the United States?
(a) He thinks it is acceptable.
(b) He is angry that he isn't paid more.
(c) He is worried that he won't have any savings.
(d) He is excited by how generous it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabriel say he bought the property near Mazatlan, Mexico?
2. How does Rafaela Cortez start each morning?
3. In Chapter 3, what genre of film does Gabriel say he appreciates?
4. In Chapter 15, who claims that the 12 year old girl is related to Bobby?
5. Why does Buzzworm wear several watches?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)