Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Henry staying as the novel opens?
2. What is Henry's problem as the novel opens?
He is about to be evicted.
3. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
4. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
5. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
6. Why is Henry always looking for a free meal?
He is perpetually hungry.
7. With what person does Henry compare his writing?
Moldorf, the dwarf
This section contains 5,947 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)