|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Van Norden not want to go to the Dome?
(a) He does not like the decor.
(b) He owes too much money there.
(c) He was there only last night.
(d) He is tired of going to the Dome.
2. Where does Henry brush against Walter Pach?
(a) In the cinema
(b) In the Dome
(c) In the American Express office
(d) In the Tuileries
3. How does Henry say he knows Nanantatee?
(a) They met in New York.
(b) Boris introduced them.
(c) They met on the ship coming from America.
(d) They met at the Dome.
4. To torment Carl, what gossip does Marlowe whisper in his ear?
(a) Your favorite girl has the clap.
(b) Your apartment building is about to be condemned.
(c) The police are looking for you.
(d) You're going to lose your job.
5. What was Carl's problem with Irene?
(b) Vinereal diseast
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Henry and Tania go that he has never been before?
2. What weakness appears in Henry as he plans how to use the money given to him?
3. How does Henry slightly disagree with Papini?
4. Why is Boris intimidated by his wife?
5. What does Fillmore want Henry to do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)