|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
(a) Dictating to a secretary
(b) In French and German
(c) Each one writing every other chapter
2. What is the movie playing at the Cine Combat?
(a) The Jazz Singer
(d) Gone With the Wind
3. What does Henry realize the moment he gets off the train in Dijon?
(a) That Dijon is exactly like Paris.
(b) That Dijon will be peaceful and good for him.
(c) That he is excited to have a job.
(d) That he had made a big mistake.
4. What does Henry see as the only faults of Swift's mistress and model?
(a) She has lost her shape and her ability to support Mark anymore.
(b) She demands too much of Mark.
(c) She has a great body but a hideously ugly face.
(d) She is a bad cook.
5. Why does Van Norden not want to go to the Dome?
(a) He owes too much money there.
(b) He does not like the decor.
(c) He is tired of going to the Dome.
(d) He was there only last night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's perception of Mr. Wren, the American artist and writer?
2. What is Henry thinking about as he walks along the Champs-Elysee?
3. What does Marlowe want Henry and Carl to do during his absence?
4. What is his idea about his book?
5. What effect does Henry think the homeless beggars have on society?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)