|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
(a) As a pitiful human being
(b) As a god
(c) As an inept writer
(d) As a great artist
2. What do Henry and Fillmore do when the priest chases them outside?
(a) They run as fast as their legs can carry them.
(b) They throw snowballs at the priest.
(c) They hop on a passing bus.
(d) They hide in a dark alley.
3. What is Henry's assessment of Mark Swift?
(a) He is madly in love with his artist wife.
(b) If not a genius, he is certainly eccentric.
(c) He is talentless but determined.
(d) He keeps Henry in money for posing nude for him.
4. How does Henry slightly disagree with Papini?
(a) Papini needs opera; Henry prefers musical comedy.
(b) Papini advises fasting; Henry advises feating.
(c) Papini desires to be alone; Henry wants loneliness.
(d) Papini flirts with religion; Henry refutes religion.
5. Why had Henry gone in to see a Rabbi?
(a) He thought Jews would be more generous than Christians.
(b) He was looking for a Jewish friend.
(c) He wanted instruction to become a Jew.
(d) He thought the synagogue was a school.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what are Henry and Boris talking about collaborating?
2. What is Henry's derogatory name for the Indian, Nanantatee?
3. About what does Serge want to learn?
4. To torment Carl, what gossip does Marlowe whisper in his ear?
5. What favor does Van Norden want Henry to do for him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)