|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry brush against Walter Pach?
(a) In the cinema
(b) In the Tuileries
(c) In the Dome
(d) In the American Express office
2. What does Henry say he knows about in the same way he knows about slaughterhouses and morgues?
(b) How to form lasting friendships
(d) The Catholic mass
3. What does the young Hindu do that upsets the madame?
(a) He uses the bidet for a toilet.
(b) He refuses to pay.
(c) He beats up a girl.
(d) He smokes foul smelling Indian cigars.
4. What has Van Norden lost at the Bal Negre?
(a) His false teeth
(b) His toupee
(c) His gold pen
(d) His wallet
5. What happens in the place where Macha is known and has her hand kissed repeatedly?
(a) Macha gets drunk and agrees to go to bed with Fillmore.
(b) Macha refuses to leave with Fillmore.
(c) Macha confesses that she is not a real princess.
(d) Macha goes to make a phone call and never returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Claude arouse in Henry?
2. How does Henry slightly disagree with Papini?
3. In what way does Henry say Carl and Boris are sufferers?
4. Why is Boris intimidated by his wife?
5. What does Henry want to see in the Pension Orfila?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)