|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's view of his world?
(a) It is dying of cancer.
(b) It is dying of cancer.
(c) It is coming back to life.
(d) It is getting smaller and smaller.
2. What impression does the girl's mother have on Carl?
(a) She seems stronger than her husband.
(b) He likes her better than the daughter.
(c) She seems like a real shrew.
(d) He thinks she undresses him with her eyes.
3. What is the trouble Carl has gotten into with his latest live-in girl?
(a) She gave him the clap.
(b) She got pregnant by Carl.
(c) She turned out to be married.
(d) She was only fifteen.
4. What does Henry have to tone down on his new job?
(a) His singing
(b) His style of dressing
(c) His looking for free meals
(d) His vocabulary
5. Where do Henry and Tania go that he has never been before?
(a) The expensive department stores of Paris
(b) The sight seeing trips down the Seine
(c) The Louvre
(d) The swell bars around the Champs-Elysee
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Henry get from Peckover?
2. In spite of Marlowe's assurances, what do Carl and Henry know he will not do?
3. How does the English woman react when Henry suggests going to a hotel?
4. What finally gets the Russian princess out of Fillmore's apartment?
5. One place has a good room but why does he not take it?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)