|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
2. What do Henry and Fillmore do when the priest chases them outside?
(a) They hop on a passing bus.
(b) They run as fast as their legs can carry them.
(c) They hide in a dark alley.
(d) They throw snowballs at the priest.
3. How does Germaine look to Henry in the clear light of day?
(a) She is overweight and has yellow complexion.
(b) She has gold teeth and a geranium in her hat.
(c) She always hides her face behind a fan.
(d) She is overdressed in fine silks.
4. What kind of work is Henry doing that is not very creative?
(a) Making ad layouts
(b) Book binding
(d) Writing jingles
5. What is Henry's response when the English girl asks for a loan of fifteen or twenty francs?
(a) He gives her fifty francs.
(b) He insists that she go to bed with him.
(c) He runs away from her.
(d) He laughs in her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Henry and Tania go that he has never been before?
2. Why could Henry never show Mona the Paris he loves?
3. How long does it take before Irene agrees to meet Carl in her hotel?
4. Who gives Henry the money he has upon returning from Le Havre?
5. What happens to Henry under the pressure of his job?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)