|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say Van Norden tracks down like a sleuth?
(a) Cheap prostitutes
(c) Rich women
(d) Married women
2. What does the priest do with them?
(a) He throws them out into the cold.
(b) He holds them for the police.
(c) He sits them down and gives them a lecture.
(d) He gives them money to leave.
3. Who urges Henry to run away to Russia with Tania?
4. What is the movie playing at the Cine Combat?
(c) The Jazz Singer
(d) Gone With the Wind
5. How does Henry make a little extra money while he is at Fillmore's place?
(a) He pawns things Fillmore would probably not miss.
(b) He sells some of the pornographic pictures he posed for.
(c) Occasionally Carl comes by with a writing assignment he does not want to do himself.
(d) He does more nude modeling for Swift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry stay warm on a cold Easter morning?
2. What do Henry and Fillmore do when the priest chases them outside?
3. Why had Henry always tolerated Boris?
4. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
5. How long does it take before Irene agrees to meet Carl in her hotel?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)