|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Normally a slob, how does Nanantatee change after Henry moves in?
(a) He becomes excessively clean.
(b) He starts picking up after himself.
(c) He moves them into a fancy hotel.
(d) He hires a maid.
2. What does Henry suggest is the task of the artist?
(a) To create something of his own out of the chaos around him
(b) To make bloated pages and erase petty intrusions
(c) To give the public what it wants
(d) To present only the beauty of the world
3. What does Fillmore want Henry to do?
(a) Bring him some wine
(b) Go tell his boss where he si
(c) Smuggle him out of the hospital
(d) Go see Ginette
4. What does Henry buy with the money he takes from Peckover?
(a) An American breakfast
(b) A cheap bottle of wine
(c) A dozen eggs
(d) Coffee and a croissant
5. How does Henry describe the poor people of Paris?
(a) The stuff that penny operas are made of
(b) Like bedbugs in a cheap hotel
(c) The proudest and filthiest lot of beggars on the earth
(d) A ubiquitous bestilence on the landscape
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Henry never show Mona the Paris he loves?
2. What is ironic about Henry's getting money from Peckover?
3. What was Carl's problem with Irene?
4. What happens in Henry's head as Moldorf reads the letter from Fanny, his wife in America?
5. How is Henry greeted by Macha when he first meets her?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)