|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do for a photographer?
(a) He learns to work in his darkroom.
(b) He poses for pornographic pictures for a German collector.
(c) He writes captions for his photographs.
(d) He finds whores for him to photograph.
2. What do Carl and Henry share in Carl's apartment?
(a) An apple
(b) Some cheese
(c) The last of the Pernod
(d) A whore
3. How does Carl come to the door when Henry returns from Dijon?
(a) He is wearing a dress.
(b) He was wrapped in a towel.
(c) He is stark naked.
(d) He has a tremendous hangover.
4. What is the main thing worrying Henry about his writing?
(a) Not knowing where he can sit to write
(b) Never having enough light to see by
(c) Someone stealing his ideas
(d) Having a serious writer's block
5. In spite of his hunger, where does Henry hang out in the evenings?
(a) The stage door of the Folies-Bergere
(b) The Dome
(c) The opera
(d) The Rue du Pasteur-Wagner
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henry writing letters to Irene?
2. What was Carl's problem with Irene?
3. How much money does Henry get from Peckover?
4. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
5. Who asks Sylvester if he can stay with him until he goes to bed?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)