|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's assessment of Mark Swift?
(a) He is madly in love with his artist wife.
(b) If not a genius, he is certainly eccentric.
(c) He is talentless but determined.
(d) He keeps Henry in money for posing nude for him.
2. Where is Marlowe about to go?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New York City
3. What kind of work is Henry doing that is not very creative?
(a) Book binding
(b) Making ad layouts
(c) Writing jingles
4. What emotion does Claude arouse in Henry?
5. What does Henry have to learn to do in his new job?
(a) Operate a printing press
(b) Write obituaries
(c) Kiss the boss' ass
(d) Make coffee
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of the beds in the commune?
2. When Henry is writing about Claude, of whom is he really thinking?
3. Where do Henry and Tania go that he has never been before?
4. What surrounds Henry on his walk on the Rue de Buci?
5. How long does it take before Irene agrees to meet Carl in her hotel?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)