|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Henry taken the young Hindu for his sexual experience?
(a) The Dome
(b) The Rue du Pasteru-Wagner
(c) To visit Tania
(d) Miss Hamilton's joint
2. What was Carl's problem with Irene?
(b) Vinereal diseast
3. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
(a) Dictating to a secretary
(b) Each one writing every other chapter
(c) In French and German
4. Who asks Sylvester if he can stay with him until he goes to bed?
5. How does the blond woman react to Henry's offer of fifty francs?
(a) She screams out that he is a miser.
(b) She accepts it with gratitude.
(c) She laughs in his face and makes him ashamed.
(d) She is insulted and Henry fears she might make a scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry enjoy the company of the photographer?
2. What are the physical ailments of the people in Fillmore's apartment?
3. In Henry's fantasy about Fanny, what is happening to her?
4. What is Henry's derogatory name for the Indian, Nanantatee?
5. What kind of work is Henry doing that is not very creative?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)