|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Henry always tolerated Boris?
(a) For food and pin money
(b) Because he was close to tania
(c) Because Brosi lived himso much
(d) For Brois's connections
2. Where is Marlowe about to go?
(b) New York City
(c) San Francisco
3. How does Henry say he knows Nanantatee?
(a) They met on the ship coming from America.
(b) Boris introduced them.
(c) They met in New York.
(d) They met at the Dome.
4. What does Henry say about Napoleon?
(a) It was not his ideas they wanted; it was his corpse.
(b) He was sabotaged by his own lusts.
(c) He was once what modorf is now.
(d) It was not his military genious; it was his short stature.
5. How does Henry slightly disagree with Papini?
(a) Papini desires to be alone; Henry wants loneliness.
(b) Papini advises fasting; Henry advises feating.
(c) Papini flirts with religion; Henry refutes religion.
(d) Papini needs opera; Henry prefers musical comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young Hindu do before leaving Paris?
2. What does the American woman inquire about that astonishes Henry?
3. What does Henry have to tone down on his new job?
4. What does Henry do for a photographer?
5. What does Henry say is the worst writing job he undertook?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)