|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds Henry on his walk on the Rue de Buci?
(a) Police looking at him suspiciously
(b) Hotels and food
(c) Sidewalk food venders
(d) Beggars asking for food
2. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
(a) Each one writing every other chapter
(b) Dictating to a secretary
(d) In French and German
3. What is Henry thinking about as he walks along the Champs-Elysee?
(a) His new book
(b) His superb health
(c) His empty stomach
(d) His good friends
4. For whom does Henry do some ghost writing?
(a) The owner of the Dome
(b) A Jewish fur merchant
(c) A german he met through Elsa
(d) A Russian art dealer
5. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Having gone all day without anything to eat, what enters Henry's mind?
2. What does Marlowe want Henry and Carl to do during his absence?
3. In spite of his hunger, where does Henry hang out in the evenings?
4. How long has Henry's wife, Mona, been gone from Paris?
5. What was Carl's problem with Irene?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)