|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
(b) Mona Lisa
2. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
(a) As a pitiful human being
(b) As a great artist
(c) As a god
(d) As an inept writer
3. Normally a slob, how does Nanantatee change after Henry moves in?
(a) He moves them into a fancy hotel.
(b) He starts picking up after himself.
(c) He hires a maid.
(d) He becomes excessively clean.
4. What does the American woman inquire about that astonishes Henry?
(a) The view
(b) The furniture
(c) The toilet
(d) The heating system
5. In what way does Henry say Carl and Boris are sufferers?
(a) They are bewitched by words.
(b) They are hungry and tired.
(c) They are mad and tone deaf.
(d) They lack self-confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Van Norden not want to go to the Dome?
2. What does Henry have to learn to do in his new job?
3. What does Henry have to tone down on his new job?
4. What surrounds Henry on his walk on the Rue de Buci?
5. What is Henry's paranoia at Sylvester's house?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)