|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
2. How does Henry say he knows Nanantatee?
(a) They met on the ship coming from America.
(b) They met at the Dome.
(c) They met in New York.
(d) Boris introduced them.
3. Why does Van Norden not want to go to the Dome?
(a) He owes too much money there.
(b) He does not like the decor.
(c) He was there only last night.
(d) He is tired of going to the Dome.
4. Who does Henry praise for putting her whole soul into her whoring?
5. What is Henry's perception of Mr. Wren, the American artist and writer?
(a) He has everything because he has a rich wife.
(b) He makes no sense when he talks.
(c) He is someone Henry wants to know better.
(d) He is a better writer than Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Henry feel ill when he opens the door of the commune?
2. What does Henry think about when he listens to Debussy?
3. How does Henry describe the poor people of Paris?
4. Why does Henry return to hustling meals and lodging?
5. How does Henry say Moldorf hears his own voice?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)