|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
(a) Each one writing every other chapter
(b) In French and German
(c) Dictating to a secretary
2. What is Henry thinking about as he walks along the Champs-Elysee?
(a) His good friends
(b) His empty stomach
(c) His new book
(d) His superb health
3. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
(a) Fanny, Moldorf's wife
(b) Tania, Sylverster's wife
(c) Mona, his wife
(d) Elsa, the maid
4. How does Henry say he knows Nanantatee?
(a) They met on the ship coming from America.
(b) They met at the Dome.
(c) They met in New York.
(d) Boris introduced them.
5. When Henry is writing about Claude, of whom is he really thinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry say Moldorf hears his own voice?
2. What does Henry buy with the money he takes from Peckover?
3. What does the young Hindu do before leaving Paris?
4. How does Henry slightly disagree with Papini?
5. What author does Henry discover that cheers him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)