|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Henry staying as the novel opens?
(a) Villa Broghese
(b) The Dome
(c) The Ritz Hotel
(d) The YMCA
2. What happens in Henry's head as Moldorf reads the letter from Fanny, his wife in America?
(a) One of his surrealist fantasies
(b) He thinks about his own wife, Mona
(c) He gets a migraine
(d) He daydreams of flying to America
3. About what does Serge want to learn?
(c) California wines
4. What is the title that Henry wishes he had thought of?
(a) A Man Cut in Slices
(b) The Sun Also Rises
(c) Man and Superman
(d) The Red Shoes
5. Where does Henry brush against Walter Pach?
(a) In the cinema
(b) In the American Express office
(c) In the Dome
(d) In the Tuileries
Short Answer Questions
1. Normally a slob, how does Nanantatee change after Henry moves in?
2. What does the young Hindu do that upsets the madame?
3. Who helps get Henry out of Nanantatee's apartment much of the time?
4. What does the American woman inquire about that astonishes Henry?
5. What is ironic about Henry's getting money from Peckover?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)