|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry imagine is the value of the ring he tries to pawn?
(a) Thirty centimes
(b) A pound and six pence
(c) Fifty francs
(d) A dollar and a half
2. What happens in Henry's head as Moldorf reads the letter from Fanny, his wife in America?
(a) He gets a migraine
(b) One of his surrealist fantasies
(c) He thinks about his own wife, Mona
(d) He daydreams of flying to America
3. What does Henry buy with the money he takes from Peckover?
(a) A cheap bottle of wine
(b) A dozen eggs
(c) An American breakfast
(d) Coffee and a croissant
4. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
(a) Tania, Sylverster's wife
(b) Elsa, the maid
(c) Mona, his wife
(d) Fanny, Moldorf's wife
5. Who helps get Henry out of Nanantatee's apartment much of the time?
(a) Sylvester and Tania
(c) A young Hindu lecturer from India
Short Answer Questions
1. What deformity does Henry have in his fantasy at the cinema?
2. In Henry's fantasy about Fanny, what is happening to her?
3. Why does Boris not introduce Henry to the American woman who comes to see the apartment?
4. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
5. What makes Henry feel ill when he opens the door of the commune?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)