|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comprises the communal life with Henry?
(a) Some dwarfs from the Cirque Medrano
(b) Several young expatriate American students
(c) A dormitory of university students
(d) Some crazy Russians, a Dutchman, and a Bulgarian woman nemed Olge
2. How much money does Henry get from Peckover?
(a) Ten francs
(b) Fifty francs
(c) One franc-fifty
(d) Fifty centimes
3. What is Henry thinking about as he walks along the Champs-Elysee?
(a) His empty stomach
(b) His superb health
(c) His new book
(d) His good friends
4. Why can Henry not go to the cinema or into the opium joint?
(a) He is short a few sous.
(b) He has been banned from both places.
(c) He needs to save the money to buy breakfast.
(d) He can't afford to be seen there.
5. What does Henry say about Napoleon?
(a) It was not his military genious; it was his short stature.
(b) It was not his ideas they wanted; it was his corpse.
(c) He was sabotaged by his own lusts.
(d) He was once what modorf is now.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Serge want to learn?
2. In what way does Henry say Carl and Boris are sufferers?
3. What lucky find does Henry make in the cafe?
4. In spite of Marlowe's assurances, what do Carl and Henry know he will not do?
5. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)