|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry resist taking from the Cronstadt baby?
(a) A glass of milk
(b) A Teddy bear
(c) A chicken bone
(d) A pacifier
2. On what are Henry and Boris talking about collaborating?
(a) A History of the Left Bank
(b) The Death of the World
(c) The End of Innocence
(d) The Last Book
3. What is ironic about Henry's getting money from Peckover?
(a) Peckover cannot remember where he met Henry.
(b) Peckover is Sylvester's cousin.
(c) He and Henry have a long standing feud.
(d) He is almost as impoverished as Henry.
4. What does Henry think about when he listens to Debussy?
(a) He thinks about bedbugs and fleas.
(b) He thinks about where he can find a place to stay.
(c) He wonders how a woman feels during sex.
(d) He thinks about his next meal.
5. Why is Henry always looking for a free meal?
(a) He wants people to feel sorry for him.
(b) He is perpetually hungry.
(c) He is too miserly to buy for himself.
(d) He is trying to cut down on his expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marlowe's usual trick to get out of paying a bar bill?
2. Why is Serge happy to meet Henry?
3. What is Henry's perception of Mr. Wren, the American artist and writer?
4. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
5. How does Henry slightly disagree with Papini?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)