|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Serge want to learn?
(a) California wines
2. How much money does Henry get from Peckover?
(a) Ten francs
(b) Fifty francs
(c) One franc-fifty
(d) Fifty centimes
3. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
(a) As an inept writer
(b) As a great artist
(c) As a god
(d) As a pitiful human being
4. What does Henry resist taking from the Cronstadt baby?
(a) A chicken bone
(b) A Teddy bear
(c) A pacifier
(d) A glass of milk
5. What happens in Henry's head as Moldorf reads the letter from Fanny, his wife in America?
(a) He gets a migraine
(b) One of his surrealist fantasies
(c) He thinks about his own wife, Mona
(d) He daydreams of flying to America
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry sum up his idea of le bel aujourd'hui?
2. What is Henry's paranoia at Sylvester's house?
3. How does Henry say Moldorf hears his own voice?
4. How does Henry describe Elsa's piano playing?
5. Why is Serge happy to meet Henry?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)