|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
2. When Henry is writing about Claude, of whom is he really thinking?
3. Sleeping on a mattress in the hall, what is Henry's troubled dream?
(a) Boris, Carl, and Tania laughing at him in the Louvre.
(b) The dancers and audience of Follies-Bergere all naked and scratching fleas.
(c) The Mona Lisa scratching herself to get rid of bedbugs.
(d) Germaine forcing him to marry her when she gets pregnant.
4. Who comprises the communal life with Henry?
(a) Some crazy Russians, a Dutchman, and a Bulgarian woman nemed Olge
(b) Several young expatriate American students
(c) Some dwarfs from the Cirque Medrano
(d) A dormitory of university students
5. Why does Henry say that no one ever dies in Paris?
(a) Paris never forgets imbecils.
(b) You can read the names of famous people written on walls.
(c) No one stays long enough to die.
(d) People in Paris only drink wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Boris not introduce Henry to the American woman who comes to see the apartment?
2. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
3. Having gone all day without anything to eat, what enters Henry's mind?
4. What is the main thing worrying Henry about his writing?
5. Why can Henry not go to the cinema or into the opium joint?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)