|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry stay warm on a cold Easter morning?
(a) In bed
(b) In the Dome
(c) In the hotel lobby
(d) In Eglise Ste.-Clotilde
2. Why is Boris intimidated by his wife?
(a) She has all the money.
(b) She has many lovers.
(c) She weighs over 180 pounds.
(d) She has two large brothers.
3. What is Marlowe's usual trick to get out of paying a bar bill?
(a) He makes a quick trip to the toilet.
(b) He pretends he is going blind.
(c) He mumbles about leaving his wallet in other pants.
(d) He pretends he doesn't see the bill.
4. How does Germaine look to Henry in the clear light of day?
(a) She always hides her face behind a fan.
(b) She has gold teeth and a geranium in her hat.
(c) She is overdressed in fine silks.
(d) She is overweight and has yellow complexion.
5. How long has Henry's wife, Mona, been gone from Paris?
(a) A month
(b) Three years
(c) A year
(d) Several days
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's metaphor for his artistic suffering?
2. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
3. Where is Marlowe about to go?
4. Having gone all day without anything to eat, what enters Henry's mind?
5. What is Henry's paranoia at Sylvester's house?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)