|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
(b) Other Americans
2. Where is Marlowe about to go?
(c) New York City
(d) San Francisco
3. What does Henry resist taking from the Cronstadt baby?
(a) A Teddy bear
(b) A chicken bone
(c) A glass of milk
(d) A pacifier
4. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
5. What is Henry's description of Marlowe?
(a) A scarecrow in a cornfield
(b) The living epitome of Ickabod Crane
(c) Nothing but a skull perforated by two deep sockets
(d) A broomstick wearing clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl say makes him want to go to Arizona?
2. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
3. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
4. With what person does Henry compare his writing?
5. What does the American woman inquire about that astonishes Henry?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)