|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry say that no one ever dies in Paris?
(a) People in Paris only drink wine.
(b) You can read the names of famous people written on walls.
(c) No one stays long enough to die.
(d) Paris never forgets imbecils.
2. What is Henry thinking about as he walks along the Champs-Elysee?
(a) His good friends
(b) His new book
(c) His empty stomach
(d) His superb health
3. What surrounds Henry on his walk on the Rue de Buci?
(a) Beggars asking for food
(b) Hotels and food
(c) Sidewalk food venders
(d) Police looking at him suspiciously
4. What does Marlowe want Henry and Carl to do during his absence?
(a) Stay away from his wife
(b) Send him money
(c) Write his reviews for the newspaper
(d) Pay his bar bills
5. What does the American woman inquire about that astonishes Henry?
(a) The view
(b) The furniture
(c) The toilet
(d) The heating system
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
2. What is Marlowe's usual trick to get out of paying a bar bill?
3. What is Henry's perception of Mr. Wren, the American artist and writer?
4. In what way does Henry say Carl and Boris are sufferers?
5. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)