|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Henry's head as Moldorf reads the letter from Fanny, his wife in America?
(a) He daydreams of flying to America
(b) He thinks about his own wife, Mona
(c) One of his surrealist fantasies
(d) He gets a migraine
2. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
(a) In French and German
(b) Each one writing every other chapter
(c) Dictating to a secretary
3. Who does Henry praise for putting her whole soul into her whoring?
4. In Henry's fantasy about Fanny, what is happening to her?
(a) She is blowing up li9ke a balloon.
(b) She is crying hysterically.
(c) Something is tickling her.
(d) She is melting.
5. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry sum up his idea of le bel aujourd'hui?
2. Where does Henry brush against Walter Pach?
3. What is the main thing worrying Henry about his writing?
4. What does the American woman inquire about that astonishes Henry?
5. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)