|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
(c) Other Americans
2. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
(a) As a god
(b) As an inept writer
(c) As a pitiful human being
(d) As a great artist
3. How does Germaine look to Henry in the clear light of day?
(a) She is overdressed in fine silks.
(b) She always hides her face behind a fan.
(c) She has gold teeth and a geranium in her hat.
(d) She is overweight and has yellow complexion.
4. Why is Boris intimidated by his wife?
(a) She weighs over 180 pounds.
(b) She has two large brothers.
(c) She has all the money.
(d) She has many lovers.
5. When Henry is writing about Claude, of whom is he really thinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's paranoia at Sylvester's house?
2. Having gone all day without anything to eat, what enters Henry's mind?
3. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
4. What emotion does Claude arouse in Henry?
5. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)