|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main thing worrying Henry about his writing?
(a) Never having enough light to see by
(b) Having a serious writer's block
(c) Someone stealing his ideas
(d) Not knowing where he can sit to write
2. Who asks Sylvester if he can stay with him until he goes to bed?
3. Who does Henry praise for putting her whole soul into her whoring?
4. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
(d) Mona Lisa
5. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
2. With what person does Henry compare his writing?
3. What happens in Henry's head as Moldorf reads the letter from Fanny, his wife in America?
4. What is Henry's metaphor for his artistic suffering?
5. What emotion does Claude arouse in Henry?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)