|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Claude arouse in Henry?
2. Why is Boris intimidated by his wife?
(a) She weighs over 180 pounds.
(b) She has all the money.
(c) She has two large brothers.
(d) She has many lovers.
3. Who does Henry believe is undermining him during the last days in Villa Borghese?
(a) Fanny, Moldorf's wife
(b) Tania, Sylverster's wife
(c) Elsa, the maid
(d) Mona, his wife
4. What surrounds Henry on his walk on the Rue de Buci?
(a) Beggars asking for food
(b) Hotels and food
(c) Police looking at him suspiciously
(d) Sidewalk food venders
5. What does Henry resist taking from the Cronstadt baby?
(a) A chicken bone
(b) A Teddy bear
(c) A pacifier
(d) A glass of milk
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Germaine look to Henry in the clear light of day?
2. Why does Boris not introduce Henry to the American woman who comes to see the apartment?
3. In what way does Henry say Carl and Boris are sufferers?
4. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
5. Who does Henry praise for putting her whole soul into her whoring?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)