Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Peckover that may benefit Henry?
(a) Peckover is transferred to Dijon and may take Henry with him.
(b) Peckover is getting a riase and will be able to help Henry.
(c) Peckover is fired and Henry may get the job.
(d) Peckover died and Henry may be mentioned in his will.
2. What does Van Norden call everyone?
3. Why had Henry gone in to see a Rabbi?
(a) He thought Jews would be more generous than Christians.
(b) He wanted instruction to become a Jew.
(c) He thought the synagogue was a school.
(d) He was looking for a Jewish friend.
4. How does Germaine look to Henry in the clear light of day?
(a) She is overdressed in fine silks.
(b) She has gold teeth and a geranium in her hat.
(c) She is overweight and has yellow complexion.
(d) She always hides her face behind a fan.
5. Where has Henry taken the young Hindu for his sexual experience?
(a) To visit Tania
(b) The Dome
(c) Miss Hamilton's joint
(d) The Rue du Pasteru-Wagner
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of the beds in the commune?
2. What do Henry and Fillmore do when the priest chases them outside?
3. How much does Henry plan to spend on the blonde woman?
4. What deformity does Henry have in his fantasy at the cinema?
5. What finally gets the Russian princess out of Fillmore's apartment?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)