|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry see what he calls the inhuman race of artists?
(a) As divine angels of light
(b) As standing on high places and ripping out their entrails
(c) As being stoned to death my the humans
(d) As being able to sieze the unobtainable.
2. How much money does Henry get from Peckover?
(a) One franc-fifty
(b) Ten francs
(c) Fifty centimes
(d) Fifty francs
3. How does the blond woman react to Henry's offer of fifty francs?
(a) She is insulted and Henry fears she might make a scene.
(b) She laughs in his face and makes him ashamed.
(c) She accepts it with gratitude.
(d) She screams out that he is a miser.
4. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
(c) Mona Lisa
5. How does Kelpi make his living?
(a) Guiding tourists to places where he gets a commission.
(b) Collecting bottles for recycling.
(c) Picking tourists' pockets.
(d) Delivering messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry suggest is the task of the artist?
2. How do Fillmore and Henry deal with the cold flat?
3. What does Mona never understand about Henry?
4. What is Henry's opinion about the war games that take place at the barracks next to Fillmore's place?
5. What happens in the place where Macha is known and has her hand kissed repeatedly?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)