|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry say he knows Nanantatee?
(a) Boris introduced them.
(b) They met on the ship coming from America.
(c) They met in New York.
(d) They met at the Dome.
2. In spite of his hunger, where does Henry hang out in the evenings?
(a) The Dome
(b) The Rue du Pasteur-Wagner
(c) The opera
(d) The stage door of the Folies-Bergere
3. What does Henry believe must go along with ideas?
4. What is the condition of the beds in the commune?
(a) They are used by three or four people at once.
(b) They have no blankets against the cold nights.
(c) They are straw mats on a hard floor.
(d) They are crawling with bedbugs.
5. To torment Carl, what gossip does Marlowe whisper in his ear?
(a) The police are looking for you.
(b) Your apartment building is about to be condemned.
(c) Your favorite girl has the clap.
(d) You're going to lose your job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title that Henry wishes he had thought of?
2. Describe the ridiculous method Fillmore has of getting women into his bedroom.
3. For whom does Henry do some ghost writing?
4. How does Henry picture Serge's lazy slut of a wife?
5. How does Henry make the decision to go to the blonde woman's apartment?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)