|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry believe must go along with ideas?
2. Who urges Henry to run away to Russia with Tania?
3. What is Henry's derogatory name for the Indian, Nanantatee?
(a) Mr. Nonentity
(b) Mr. Manatee
(c) Mr. Na-na-tatee
(d) Mr. Not a Tree
4. How does Henry say he knows Nanantatee?
(a) They met at the Dome.
(b) They met in New York.
(c) Boris introduced them.
(d) They met on the ship coming from America.
5. How long does it take before Irene agrees to meet Carl in her hotel?
(a) About six months
(b) The end of the year
(c) Only a few weeks
(d) Over a year
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Serge want to learn?
2. What is the condition of the beds in the commune?
3. What is it in Irene's expensive hotel that makes Henry think about Van Norden?
4. What happens to Henry under the pressure of his job?
5. How long has Henry's wife, Mona, been gone from Paris?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)