|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Henry's fantasy about Fanny, what is happening to her?
(a) She is melting.
(b) She is crying hysterically.
(c) She is blowing up li9ke a balloon.
(d) Something is tickling her.
2. What is Henry's paranoia at Sylvester's house?
(a) He thinks they are going to ask for rent.
(b) He thinks they are trying to get rid of him.
(c) He thinks they are planning to send him back to America.
(d) He thinks they are going to steal his book ideas.
3. What is the main thing worrying Henry about his writing?
(a) Having a serious writer's block
(b) Not knowing where he can sit to write
(c) Someone stealing his ideas
(d) Never having enough light to see by
4. Where does Henry stay warm on a cold Easter morning?
(a) In the hotel lobby
(b) In the Dome
(c) In bed
(d) In Eglise Ste.-Clotilde
5. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
(a) Other Americans
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry praise for putting her whole soul into her whoring?
2. What is Henry's description of Marlowe?
3. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
4. How does Henry slightly disagree with Papini?
5. What is Henry's perception of Mr. Wren, the American artist and writer?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)