|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl say makes him want to go to Arizona?
(a) It is a place where they look you square in the eye.
(b) It is a good place for his allergies.
(c) It is a place where he can find quiet to write.
(d) It is a place where there is lots of space.
2. How are Boris and Henry planning to write THE LAST BOOK?
(a) In French and German
(b) Each one writing every other chapter
(d) Dictating to a secretary
3. How does Moldorf view Sylvester?
(a) As a pitiful human being
(b) As a great artist
(c) As a god
(d) As an inept writer
4. When Henry is writing about Claude, of whom is he really thinking?
5. What deformity does Henry have in his fantasy at the cinema?
(a) He is short like Moldorf.
(b) He has a glass eye.
(c) He has a club foot.
(d) He has a crippled right hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry sum up his idea of le bel aujourd'hui?
2. What has Van Norden lost at the Bal Negre?
3. What is Henry thinking about as he walks along the Champs-Elysee?
4. What is Henry's paranoia at Sylvester's house?
5. How does Henry describe the poor people of Paris?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)