|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marlowe's usual trick to get out of paying a bar bill?
(a) He mumbles about leaving his wallet in other pants.
(b) He pretends he is going blind.
(c) He pretends he doesn't see the bill.
(d) He makes a quick trip to the toilet.
2. Normally a slob, how does Nanantatee change after Henry moves in?
(a) He hires a maid.
(b) He moves them into a fancy hotel.
(c) He starts picking up after himself.
(d) He becomes excessively clean.
3. Why had Henry always tolerated Boris?
(a) For Brois's connections
(b) Because he was close to tania
(c) For food and pin money
(d) Because Brosi lived himso much
4. What deformity does Henry have in his fantasy at the cinema?
(a) He has a glass eye.
(b) He has a club foot.
(c) He is short like Moldorf.
(d) He has a crippled right hand.
5. How does Henry say he knows Nanantatee?
(a) They met at the Dome.
(b) They met in New York.
(c) They met on the ship coming from America.
(d) Boris introduced them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl say makes him want to go to Arizona?
2. How do the commune people get money for food?
3. At the Villa Borghese, what is the Englishman doing upstairs?
4. Why could Henry never show Mona the Paris he loves?
5. Why does Henry say that no one ever dies in Paris?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)