|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the physical ailments of the people in Fillmore's apartment?
(a) Macha give the clap to both Fillmore and Henry.
(b) They all come down with influenza.
(c) Fillmore has bronchitis, Macha has the clap, and Henry has piles.
(d) Macha falls and breaks her arm, Fillmore cartches cold, and Henry has the measles.
2. Describe the ridiculous method Fillmore has of getting women into his bedroom.
(a) He shows them the view of the barracks.
(b) He asks them to suggest how he should redecorate.
(c) He wants them to see his etchings.
(d) He shows them his laundry bag with the slogan, No tickee, no washee.
3. What does Fillmore leave for Henry every morning after he moves in?
(a) Breakfast in bedFrech coffee and croissants
(b) A book to read
(c) Blank paper and a filled pen
(d) A ten franc note
4. What happens in the place where Macha is known and has her hand kissed repeatedly?
(a) Macha goes to make a phone call and never returns.
(b) Macha confesses that she is not a real princess.
(c) Macha gets drunk and agrees to go to bed with Fillmore.
(d) Macha refuses to leave with Fillmore.
5. Why does Van Norden not want to go to the Dome?
(a) He is tired of going to the Dome.
(b) He was there only last night.
(c) He does not like the decor.
(d) He owes too much money there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henry writing letters to Irene?
2. Where does Henry stay warm on a cold Easter morning?
3. What was Carl's problem with Irene?
4. What does Macha do immediately when she sees that two men live at Fillmore's place?
5. What does Henry say Van Norden tracks down like a sleuth?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)