|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the physical ailments of the people in Fillmore's apartment?
(a) They all come down with influenza.
(b) Macha give the clap to both Fillmore and Henry.
(c) Fillmore has bronchitis, Macha has the clap, and Henry has piles.
(d) Macha falls and breaks her arm, Fillmore cartches cold, and Henry has the measles.
2. How does Henry make a little extra money while he is at Fillmore's place?
(a) He does more nude modeling for Swift.
(b) Occasionally Carl comes by with a writing assignment he does not want to do himself.
(c) He pawns things Fillmore would probably not miss.
(d) He sells some of the pornographic pictures he posed for.
3. What was Carl's problem with Irene?
(a) Vinereal diseast
4. Where is Marlowe about to go?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New York City
5. What happens to Peckover that may benefit Henry?
(a) Peckover died and Henry may be mentioned in his will.
(b) Peckover is transferred to Dijon and may take Henry with him.
(c) Peckover is fired and Henry may get the job.
(d) Peckover is getting a riase and will be able to help Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wild story Macha first tells Fillmore?
2. Why is Henry writing letters to Irene?
3. Where does Henry stay warm on a cold Easter morning?
4. Why is Fillmore so taken with Macha?
5. How long does it take before Irene agrees to meet Carl in her hotel?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)