1. Where is Henry staying as the novel opens?
(a) The YMCA
(b) The Dome
(c) The Ritz Hotel
(d) Villa Broghese
2. What is Henry's problem as the novel opens?
(a) He needs a desk or table to write on.
(b) He is about to be evicted.
(c) He is seriously ill.
(d) He lost his wallet.
3. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
4. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
(d) Other Americans
5. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
(c) Mona Lisa
6. Why is Henry always looking for a free meal?
(a) He is trying to cut down on his expenses.
(b) He wants people to feel sorry for him.
(c) He is too miserly to buy for himself.
(d) He is perpetually hungry.
7. With what person does Henry compare his writing?
(a) Mona, his wife
(c) Moldorf, the dwarf
(d) Boris, another writer
This section contains 5,947 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)