1. Where is Henry staying as the novel opens?
(a) The Ritz Hotel
(b) Villa Broghese
(c) The Dome
(d) The YMCA
2. What is Henry's problem as the novel opens?
(a) He is about to be evicted.
(b) He is seriously ill.
(c) He needs a desk or table to write on.
(d) He lost his wallet.
3. Where are the people from who are coming to view the Villa Borghese apartment?
4. Who are most of Henry's friends in Paris?
(b) Other Americans
5. What woman is Henry obsessed with?
(d) Mona Lisa
6. Why is Henry always looking for a free meal?
(a) He is trying to cut down on his expenses.
(b) He is perpetually hungry.
(c) He wants people to feel sorry for him.
(d) He is too miserly to buy for himself.
7. With what person does Henry compare his writing?
(b) Moldorf, the dwarf
(c) Boris, another writer
(d) Mona, his wife
This section contains 5,947 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)