Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
2. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
3. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
4. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
5. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
Essay Topic 1
What was Pandarus' plan to get Troilus and Criseyde together, and how did it pan out in the end?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why was that? How did that character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What mythological figures played roles in this Poem, and how did their inclusion in the plot affect the course of the action?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)