|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Troilus after the meeting focusing on the ransoms?
2. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
3. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
4. Why does Troilus say that Pandarus is free from all shame?
5. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by that theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of Criseyde's reservations about starting a relationship with Troilus, and how were they resolved throughout the Poem?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)