Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
2. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
3. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
4. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
5. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
Essay Topic 1
How was Troilus betrayed in this book, and why was he so surprised in those instances?
Essay Topic 2
What was Pandarus' plan to get Troilus and Criseyde together, and how did it pan out in the end?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of those symbols?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)