|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
2. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
3. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
4. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
5. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places in which this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes those changes?
Essay Topic 2
What mythological figures played roles in this Poem, and how did their inclusion in the plot affect the course of the action?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of Criseyde's reservations about starting a relationship with Troilus, and how were they resolved throughout the Poem?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)