|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Criseyde say that she needs to come up with a plan to escape from the Greeks?
2. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
3. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
4. Book IV begins with which of the following types of writing?
5. What does Criseyde do as she nears Troilus for the first time?
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
What mythological figures played roles in this Poem, and how did their inclusion in the plot affect the course of the action?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done on their own accord. What are some of those instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)