|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to oppose the trade proposed by Calkas?
2. Book IV begins with which of the following types of writing?
3. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
4. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
5. What does Troilus think he was destined to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of those places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do those instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)