|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus talk to about his shame?
2. What does Pandarus tell his niece to stop doing when she hears about the trade?
3. Why does Pandarus want to arrange a last meeting between Troilus and Criseyde?
4. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
5. How does Pandarus convince Criseyde to spend the night at his house?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do those instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances in which those themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
Troilus endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of those trials, and what lessons does he learn through those experiences?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)