Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
2. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
3. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
4. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
5. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
Essay Topic 1
What was Pandarus' plan to get Troilus and Criseyde together, and how did it pan out in the end?
Essay Topic 2
How did Troilus' rank as a knight and prince, and his occupation as a soldier affect his relationship with Criseyde, and why was that?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)