|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
2. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
3. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
4. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
5. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by that theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do those instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances in which those themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)