|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
(a) Fight another war.
(c) Suffer through a real sickness.
(d) Be locked in prison.
2. Why does Criseyde greet Troilus the way that she does the first time that she meets him?
(a) To honor his recent victory.
(b) To repay him for the letter.
(c) To thank him for his protection.
(d) To shame him for his manipulation.
3. What does Troilus tell Criseyde that he wants from her?
(a) Her future and her heart.
(b) To be her servant in love.
(c) To live with her.
(d) Her hand in marriage.
4. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
5. Pandarus says that he is ashamed of which of the following?
(a) Helping Troilus.
(b) Ignoring his gut feelings.
(c) Betraying his niece.
(d) Scheming in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Priam and Troilus related?
2. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
3. What is at the beginning of Book III?
4. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
5. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)