|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Priam and Troilus related?
(a) Priam is Troilus' godfather.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Priam is Troilus' uncle.
(d) Priam is Troilus' father.
2. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
3. How does Criseyde hear about the prisoner trade?
(a) Through the council's message.
(b) Troilus tells her.
(c) By reading it.
(d) By word of mouth.
4. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
(a) Revealing her plan to thwart the trade.
(b) Seeing Troilus.
(c) Writing to her father.
(d) Talking to Pandarus.
5. What does Troilus devote himself to doing following the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Fighting the Greeks.
(b) Saving his money.
(c) Thinking about Criseyde.
(d) Keeping his promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pandarus want to arrange a last meeting between Troilus and Criseyde?
2. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
3. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
4. The beginning of Book IV is about which of the following?
5. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)