|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
2. How does Pandarus convince Criseyde to spend the night at his house?
(a) By stating thatTroilus will be there soon.
(b) By stating that the weather is not suitable for travel.
(c) By stating that he is lonely.
(d) By stating that his servant is ill.
3. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
(a) Writing to her father.
(b) Seeing Troilus.
(c) Talking to Pandarus.
(d) Revealing her plan to thwart the trade.
4. How does Criseyde feel when she hears about the trade?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is afraid.
(d) She is in a daze.
5. Book IV begins with which of the following types of writing?
(a) A poem.
(b) An ode.
(c) A synopsis.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
2. Who does Troilus think has abandoned him after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
3. What does Troilus do when he sees how sad Criseyde has become in Pandarus's house?
4. Why does Criseyde greet Troilus the way that she does the first time that she meets him?
5. How long does Criseyde say that she needs to come up with a plan to escape from the Greeks?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)