|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
(a) Suffer through a real sickness.
(c) Fight another war.
(d) Be locked in prison.
2. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
(a) Troilus and Criseyde making love.
(b) A jousting tournament.
(c) A storm.
(d) A battle.
3. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
(a) By running away with Troilus.
(b) By moving in with Pandarus.
(c) By offering herself instead.
(d) By starving herself.
4. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Her dressing gown.
(c) Her veil.
(d) A towel.
5. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
(a) Because he is replacing a fallen member.
(b) Because he is a military leader.
(c) Because he was requested by Hector.
(d) Because h is a prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus think he was destined to do?
2. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
3. What does Troilus tell Criseyde that he wants from her?
4. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
5. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)