|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
(a) By starving herself.
(b) By running away with Troilus.
(c) By offering herself instead.
(d) By moving in with Pandarus.
2. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
(a) Because he is replacing a fallen member.
(b) Because h is a prince.
(c) Because he is a military leader.
(d) Because he was requested by Hector.
3. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
(a) She writes out a contract.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She blushes and walks away.
(d) She embraces him.
4. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Saving his money.
(b) Fighting the Greeks.
(c) Thinking about Criseyde.
(d) Keeping his promise.
5. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
(a) To marry her to Troilus.
(b) To disguise her as someone else.
(c) To change her name.
(d) To have Troilus run away with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troilus not speak out when he hears what Calkas wants in exchange for Antenor?
2. What is Antenor's occupation?
3. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
4. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
5. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)