|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) The most courageous knight.
(c) Her savior.
(d) The man whom she she will wed.
2. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His head.
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
4. What color does Criseyde always wear?
5. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
(a) That he is short.
(b) That he has no sympathy.
(c) That he is a womanizer.
(d) That he is too judgmental.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus say that Criseyde will condemn if she does not help Troilus?
2. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
3. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
4. What promise did Pandarus make Troilus?
5. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pandarus tell Troilus to do after he returns from his visit with Criseyde?
2. How does Antigone affect Criseyde's decision about Troilus?
3. How does Troilus respond to his first letter from Crisedye?
4. What does Pandarus say Troilus should do before opting for death?
5. What does the cry through the city after Pandarus' visit signal?
6. Why does Criseyde debate showing her feelings to Troilus?
7. What does Crisedye decide to do about poor Troilus and his love for her?
8. What is Pandarus' second scheme to bring Criseyde and Troilus together?
9. What is Fortune according to Chaucer?
10. What does Chaucer say about Criseyde's first sight of Troilus?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)