1. Who does Chaucer address at the beginning of Book I?
2. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
3. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
A love adventure.
4. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
Anyone who has been in love.
5. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
6. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
Those who have loved and lost.
This section contains 4,236 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)