|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
(a) The garden.
(b) His room.
(c) A temple.
(d) Criseyde's house.
2. How are Priam and Troilus related?
(a) Priam is Troilus' uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Priam is Troilus' godfather.
(d) Priam is Troilus' father.
3. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
(a) He has seen a vision that Troy will fall.
(b) He knows that his daughter is being held for ransom there.
(c) He has always been a spy for them.
(d) He has important information for them.
4. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
(a) Because Troilus is out of town.
(b) Because she trusts Pandarus.
(c) Because Pandarus is an excellent cook.
(d) Because she will be able to see Troilus.
5. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
(a) Broaden her horizons.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Forget the past.
(d) Follow his instructions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
2. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
3. What excuse(s) did Troilus give for the absense of Criseyde on the tenth day following the trade?
4. Why does Troilus say that Pandarus is free from all shame?
5. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)