|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
(a) He has important information for them.
(b) He knows that his daughter is being held for ransom there.
(c) He has always been a spy for them.
(d) He has seen a vision that Troy will fall.
2. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde that the dream that she had the night of the festival is likely to bring to her?
(b) Good fortune.
(c) Bad luck.
3. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
4. What is the second token that Criseyde gives to Diomede?
(a) A glove.
(b) A ring.
(c) A brooch.
(d) A handkerchief.
5. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
(a) Broaden her horizons.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Forget the past.
(d) Follow his instructions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
2. Criseyde tells Diomede that she is grieving for whom of the following?
3. What is Diomede's title?
4. What excuse(s) did Troilus give for the absense of Criseyde on the tenth day following the trade?
5. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)