|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
2. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
3. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
4. What does Diomede offer Criseyde after the trade?
(a) A cup of wine.
(b) His hand in marriage.
(c) Anything that she wants.
(d) His bed.
5. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
2. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
3. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
4. Troilus states that Pandarus has never been successful with which of the following?
5. Who does Troilus think has abandoned him after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)