|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
2. Where is this poem set?
3. Where did Criseyde get the second token that she gave to Diomede?
(a) Troilus gave it to her.
(b) It belonged to her late husband.
(c) It was an heirloom of her father's.
(d) She made it.
4. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
(a) That she finds him to act juvenile.
(b) That she has never heard of him.
(c) That he is worthy of praise.
(d) That he will never be as great as Hector.
5. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
(a) Suffer through a real sickness.
(b) Be locked in prison.
(d) Fight another war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Cassandra?
2. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
4. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
5. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)