|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Criseyde taken after the trade?
(a) Athena's temple.
(b) The Greek palace.
(c) A ship.
(d) The Greek Camp.
2. Where was Troilus waiting on the tenth day after the trade?
(a) The wall.
(b) The gate.
(c) The temple.
(d) The house.
3. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
(a) To disguise her as someone else.
(b) To have Troilus run away with her.
(c) To change her name.
(d) To marry her to Troilus.
4. What time is Criseyde to be traded?
(a) First light.
(d) Last light.
5. Why does Pandarus want to arrange a last meeting between Troilus and Criseyde?
(a) So that they can be wed.
(b) So that they can agree on a plan.
(c) So that he can ask her to run away.
(d) So that they can bid farewell to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
2. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
3. What does Chaucer say is drawing near at the beginning of Book V?
4. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
5. The beginning of Book IV is about which of the following?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)