|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Criseyde treat Diomede right after the trade?
2. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
(a) Because he is trying to save her.
(b) Because he cheated on her (Criseyde's) mother.
(c) Because he is a traitor.
(d) Because he could ruin her.
3. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
4. What is the focus of the long speech that Troilus delivers to Pandarus?
(a) The gods.
5. What does Pandarus scold Criseyde for while she is at his house?
(a) For not saying her prayers.
(b) For not upholding her end of their agreement.
(c) For treating Troilus badly.
(d) For taking so many people to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
2. What does Criseyde do when she sees Troilus for the first time after hearing about the trade?
3. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
4. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
5. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)