|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
2. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Thinking about Criseyde.
(b) Fighting the Greeks.
(c) Saving his money.
(d) Keeping his promise.
3. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
(a) His shameful father.
(b) His alliance with the Greeks.
(c) His feelings for Criseyde.
(d) His sickness.
4. Which of the following does Troilus see Crisyede kissing in nightmares?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A boar.
(d) A bear.
5. What does Criseyde give to Diomede as her first token?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A ring.
(c) A glove.
(d) A brooch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
2. What time is Criseyde to be traded?
3. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
4. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
5. What does Criseyde tell Troilus has saddened her?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)