|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Criseyde feel when she hears about the trade?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is in a daze.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is afraid.
2. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) Her father's legacy.
(b) His blessing.
(c) His secret.
(d) Her new suitor.
3. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His brother's example.
(b) His love for Criseyde.
(c) His desire to end the war.
(d) His hatred for the Greeks.
4. What is Sarpedoun's title?
5. What does Troilus think he was destined to do?
(a) Die of love.
(b) Lose Criseyde.
(c) Bear a son with Criseyde.
(d) Win the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this poem set?
2. Who does Troilus think has abandoned him after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
3. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
4. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
5. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)