|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus do when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
(a) He mumbles a chant.
(b) He says a prayer.
(c) He smiles widely.
(d) He rehearses what he will say.
2. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
(a) Troilus' house.
(b) The palace.
(c) Pandarus' house.
(d) Her room.
3. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
4. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) Troilus is Antenor's godfather.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Troilus is Antenor's uncle.
5. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
(a) A child.
(b) A love-sick soldier.
(c) A jealous lover.
(d) A husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
2. What does Criseyde tell Pandarus would make her very happy when he visits her?
3. What does Chaucer state has pushed Diomede to approach Criseyde?
4. Where did Criseyde get the second token that she gave to Diomede?
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)