|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
(a) Because he gives more tribute to Aphrodite.
(b) Because he mocks love.
(c) Because his sacrifice is lacking.
(d) Because he does not pray.
2. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She is a widow.
(b) She is marked a traitor.
(c) She is a student.
(d) She has a missing child.
3. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
4. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
(a) To change her name.
(b) To have Troilus run away with her.
(c) To marry her to Troilus.
(d) To disguise her as someone else.
5. Why does Criseyde greet Troilus the way that she does the first time that she meets him?
(a) To repay him for the letter.
(b) To shame him for his manipulation.
(c) To honor his recent victory.
(d) To thank him for his protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Troilus think has abandoned him after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
2. What is Antenor's occupation?
3. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
4. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
5. What is Hector's title?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)