|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
(a) Troilus is Antenor's godfather.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Troilus is Antenor's uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Who is excited about the prisoner trade?
(a) Criseyde's friends.
(b) Pandarus' wife.
(d) Hector's wife.
3. What type of aid does Pandarus suggest that Troilus needs to help him wait ten days?
(a) A battle.
(c) A country trip.
(d) A distraction.
4. Where is this poem set?
5. What does Chaucer say is drawing near at the beginning of Book V?
(a) The lesson of grief.
(b) The moral of the story.
(c) The end of the story.
(d) The lovers' destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Calkas feel when he sees Criseyde after the trade?
2. What is Sarpedoun's title?
3. Where does Troilus wait when he returns from Sarpedoun's house?
4. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
5. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)