|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
2. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
(a) Those who have loved and lost.
(b) Those who are patient and content.
(c) Those who have seen men die.
(d) Those who are bitter and estranged.
3. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
4. How does Criseyde plan to thwart the trade?
(a) By moving in with Pandarus.
(b) By running away with Troilus.
(c) By offering herself instead.
(d) By starving herself.
5. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
(a) Her late husband.
(b) An unknown knight.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
2. What does Troilus tell Criseyde that he wants from her?
3. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
4. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
5. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)