|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde do when she sees Troilus for the first time after hearing about the trade?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Cries out.
2. How does Criseyde hear about the prisoner trade?
(a) Through the council's message.
(b) By word of mouth.
(c) By reading it.
(d) Troilus tells her.
3. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
4. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She blushes and walks away.
(c) She writes out a contract.
(d) She embraces him.
5. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He pays a fee.
(b) He reads a poem.
(c) He pretends to be sick.
(d) He pretends he has important work to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
2. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
3. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
4. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
5. Where is this poem set?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)