|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Take her away.
(c) Reveal her.
(d) Follow her.
2. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
(a) He asks a priest.
(b) He says a prayer.
(c) He checks the horoscope.
(d) He sees her name on a house.
3. What color does Criseyde always wear?
4. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
5. What does Criseyde tell Troilus has saddened her?
(a) His pain.
(b) His suicidal thoughts.
(c) His urgency.
(d) His jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
2. Who is excited about the prisoner trade?
3. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
4. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
5. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)