|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
2. What does Troilus devote himself to doing following the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Fighting the Greeks.
(b) Thinking about Criseyde.
(c) Saving his money.
(d) Keeping his promise.
3. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
4. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He pretends to be sick.
(b) He reads a poem.
(c) He pretends he has important work to do.
(d) He pays a fee.
5. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
(a) Pandarus would have rebuked her.
(b) Troilus would have shunned her.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) Hector would have withdrawn his protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
2. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
3. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
4. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
5. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)