|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Book IV begins with which of the following types of writing?
(a) A synopsis.
(b) A poem.
(c) A letter.
(d) An ode.
2. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Go insane.
(c) Join a seminary.
3. How does Chaucer describe Troilus' condition at the beginning of Book II?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
4. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Saving his money.
(b) Keeping his promise.
(c) Fighting the Greeks.
(d) Thinking about Criseyde.
5. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A palace.
(c) A temple.
(d) A garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Troilus and Hector related?
2. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
3. How does Troilus feel when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
4. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
5. How does Pandarus convince Criseyde to spend the night at his house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)