|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Troilus stop eating?
(a) Because he is part of a ritual.
(b) Because he is lovesick.
(c) Because he is conserving food.
(d) Because he is fasting.
2. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
(a) He checks the horoscope.
(b) He says a prayer.
(c) He sees her name on a house.
(d) He asks a priest.
3. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Take away his blessing.
(b) Shun her.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Stop helping her father.
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A temple.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A garden.
(d) A palace.
5. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Troilus go after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
2. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
3. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
4. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
5. Why does Troilus not speak out when he hears what Calkas wants in exchange for Antenor?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)