|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
(a) Because he mocks love.
(b) Because he gives more tribute to Aphrodite.
(c) Because his sacrifice is lacking.
(d) Because he does not pray.
2. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His blessing.
(b) Her new suitor.
(c) His secret.
(d) Her father's legacy.
3. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
(a) To be in love.
(b) To be sad.
(c) To be busy.
(d) To be sick.
4. Who is excited about the prisoner trade?
(a) Criseyde's friends.
(b) Hector's wife.
(d) Pandarus' wife.
5. Why is Criseyde reluctant to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
(a) Because it is a busy day for her.
(b) Because she does not want to see Troilus.
(c) Because she does not feel well.
(d) Because it is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
2. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
3. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
4. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
5. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)