|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His blessing.
(b) Her father's legacy.
(c) Her new suitor.
(d) His secret.
2. What does Pandarus scold Criseyde for while she is at his house?
(a) For not upholding her end of their agreement.
(b) For not saying her prayers.
(c) For treating Troilus badly.
(d) For taking so many people to dinner.
3. What is Priam's title?
4. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
(a) By seeing him.
(b) By writing to him.
(c) By giving him a kind word.
(d) By leaving the city.
5. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
(a) A group of servants.
(b) Her maids.
(c) Some nieces.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
2. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
3. Who does Pandarus say that Criseyde will condemn if she does not help Troilus?
4. Who is the first to oppose the trade proposed by Calkas?
5. Where does Troilus go after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)