|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Criseyde feel about her father?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is confused by him.
(d) She is afraid of him.
2. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He pays a fee.
(b) He pretends to be sick.
(c) He reads a poem.
(d) He pretends he has important work to do.
3. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
(a) Reveal her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Take her away.
(d) Follow her.
4. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
(a) His room.
(b) The garden.
(c) Criseyde's house.
(d) A temple.
5. What does Pandarus scold Criseyde for while she is at his house?
(a) For treating Troilus badly.
(b) For not saying her prayers.
(c) For taking so many people to dinner.
(d) For not upholding her end of their agreement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
2. What is Calkas' occupation?
3. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
4. What is the focus of the long speech that Troilus delivers to Pandarus?
5. Who is the first to oppose the trade proposed by Calkas?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)