|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
(a) Her tribute.
(b) A letter.
(c) Her ring.
(d) A lock of her hair.
2. What does Troilus devote himself to doing following the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Keeping his promise.
(b) Fighting the Greeks.
(c) Thinking about Criseyde.
(d) Saving his money.
3. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
(a) A towel.
(b) Her veil.
(c) Her dressing gown.
(d) A blanket.
4. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His money.
(b) His past.
(c) His mistakes with women.
(d) His educated status.
5. Who does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
2. What is Calkas' occupation?
3. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
4. What condition does Criseyde give for fulfilling Troilus's request of her?
5. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)