|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
2. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
(a) To be in love.
(b) To be sad.
(c) To be sick.
(d) To be busy.
3. What does Pandarus tell his niece to stop doing when she hears about the trade?
4. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
(a) Criseyde's house.
(b) A temple.
(c) His room.
(d) The garden.
5. How are Priam and Troilus related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Priam is Troilus' father.
(c) Priam is Troilus' uncle.
(d) Priam is Troilus' godfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
2. What is happening at the beginning of the poem?
3. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
4. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
5. Book IV begins with which of the following types of writing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)