|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His blessing.
(b) Her father's legacy.
(c) Her new suitor.
(d) His secret.
2. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
3. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
(a) Because she trusts Pandarus.
(b) Because she will be able to see Troilus.
(c) Because Troilus is out of town.
(d) Because Pandarus is an excellent cook.
4. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
(a) Her noble stature.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Her grace.
(d) Her beauty.
5. Who comforts Troilus after the meeting focusing on the ransoms?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
2. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
3. What does Criseyde tell Troilus has saddened her?
4. How does Criseyde hear about the prisoner trade?
5. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)