|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
(a) The garden.
(b) His room.
(c) A temple.
(d) Criseyde's house.
2. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
(a) Because he wants to feel important.
(b) Because he likes to meddle.
(c) Because he trusts Troilus.
(d) Because he wants his niece to be happy.
3. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
(a) Because he is a traitor.
(b) Because he could ruin her.
(c) Because he is trying to save her.
(d) Because he cheated on her (Criseyde's) mother.
4. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
(a) He shoots an arrow at him.
(b) He condemns his house.
(c) He confuses his sense.
(d) He forbids Fortune from visiting him.
5. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His head.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus tell his niece to stop doing when she hears about the trade?
2. What does Pandarus think will cause Troilus to kill himself?
3. What does Pandarus beg of Criseyde when she meets Troilus for the first time?
4. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
5. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)