|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
(a) Because his sacrifice is lacking.
(b) Because he gives more tribute to Aphrodite.
(c) Because he mocks love.
(d) Because he does not pray.
2. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
(a) Because he trusts Troilus.
(b) Because he likes to meddle.
(c) Because he wants to feel important.
(d) Because he wants his niece to be happy.
3. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are half-brothers.
(d) They are second cousins.
4. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
(a) Because he is trying to save her.
(b) Because he cheated on her (Criseyde's) mother.
(c) Because he is a traitor.
(d) Because he could ruin her.
5. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
(a) A jousting tournament.
(b) A battle.
(c) A storm.
(d) Troilus and Criseyde making love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
2. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
3. What is Calkas' occupation?
4. How does Pandarus convince Criseyde to spend the night at his house?
5. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)