|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
2. What is Chaucer's plea at the beginning of Book II?
(a) To personalize the story.
(b) To believe his words.
(c) To accept the story as it is.
(d) To loverlook his weakness.
3. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His educated status.
(b) His mistakes with women.
(c) His past.
(d) His money.
4. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
(a) He hardly notices her.
(b) He tries to remember whether he has met her before.
(c) He is afraid to be near a traitor.
(d) He falls in love with her instantly.
5. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
2. How long does Criseyde say that she needs to come up with a plan to escape from the Greeks?
3. Why does Criseyde agree to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
4. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
5. The beginning of Book IV is about which of the following?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)