|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Criseyde offer to send to Troilus when she hears the false rumor that Pandarus has made up?
(a) Her ring.
(b) Her tribute.
(c) A letter.
(d) A lock of her hair.
2. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His educated status.
(b) His mistakes with women.
(c) His past.
(d) His money.
3. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) Her new suitor.
(b) His blessing.
(c) Her father's legacy.
(d) His secret.
4. Why does Pandarus want to arrange a last meeting between Troilus and Criseyde?
(a) So that he can ask her to run away.
(b) So that they can bid farewell to each other.
(c) So that they can agree on a plan.
(d) So that they can be wed.
5. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Troilus and Hector related?
2. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
3. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
4. What is Calkas' occupation?
5. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)