|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pandarus talk to about his shame?
2. What does Pandarus think will cause Troilus to kill himself?
(a) Hearing his father's voice.
(b) Leaving Criseyde in the trade.
(c) Seeing Criseyde leave.
(d) Seeing Criseyde upset.
3. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
(a) A poem.
(b) A novel.
(c) A short story.
(d) A history.
4. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
(a) They are afraid of her power.
(b) They think she is a traitor.
(c) They want to punish her father.
(d) They want her father to return.
5. What does Criseyde do when she sees Troilus for the first time after hearing about the trade?
(a) Kisses him.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) Cries out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
2. Who does Pandarus falsely accuse of being in love with Criseyde?
3. Who calls for a truce in the war?
4. What does Criseyde do as she nears Troilus for the first time?
5. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)