|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
2. What does Troilus tell Criseyde that he wants from her?
(a) Her hand in marriage.
(b) Her future and her heart.
(c) To live with her.
(d) To be her servant in love.
3. What does Criseyde do when she sees Troilus for the first time after hearing about the trade?
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Cries out.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
4. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
(a) An unknown knight.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her late husband.
5. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
(a) He shoots an arrow at him.
(b) He confuses his sense.
(c) He condemns his house.
(d) He forbids Fortune from visiting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
2. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
3. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde that the dream that she had the night of the festival is likely to bring to her?
4. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
5. What does Troilus do when he sees how sad Criseyde has become in Pandarus's house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)