|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
2. What does Troilus do when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
(a) He smiles widely.
(b) He mumbles a chant.
(c) He rehearses what he will say.
(d) He says a prayer.
3. What does Criseyde tell Pandarus would make her very happy when he visits her?
(a) A new love interest.
(b) The end of the siege.
(c) A pardon for her treason charges.
(d) The return of her father.
4. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He reads a poem.
(b) He pretends he has important work to do.
(c) He pretends to be sick.
(d) He pays a fee.
5. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
(a) Her savior.
(b) The man whom she she will wed.
(c) The most courageous knight.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
2. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
3. Where does Troilus deliver a long speech to Pandarus?
4. What does Criseyde do when she sees Troilus for the first time after hearing about the trade?
5. What color does Criseyde always wear?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)