|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She has a missing child.
(b) She is marked a traitor.
(c) She is a student.
(d) She is a widow.
2. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) Her father has left her.
(b) She is a widow.
(c) She is poor.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
3. Where is this poem set?
4. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
5. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
2. What title does Troilus hold?
3. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
5. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does about her father?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)