|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pandarus' first idea to protect his niece?
(a) To have Troilus run away with her.
(b) To change her name.
(c) To disguise her as someone else.
(d) To marry her to Troilus.
2. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
3. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
(a) A towel.
(b) Her veil.
(c) A blanket.
(d) Her dressing gown.
4. How are Priam and Troilus related?
(a) Priam is Troilus' godfather.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Priam is Troilus' father.
(d) Priam is Troilus' uncle.
5. What does Troilus tell Criseyde that he wants from her?
(a) To live with her.
(b) Her hand in marriage.
(c) To be her servant in love.
(d) Her future and her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
2. The beginning of Book IV is about which of the following?
3. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
4. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
5. What does Criseyde do when Troilus agrees to her conditions?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)