|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
(a) Reveal her.
(b) Follow her.
(c) Take her away.
(d) Marry her.
2. What is described in the first action section of Book IV?
(a) Troilus and Criseyde making love.
(b) A battle.
(c) A storm.
(d) A jousting tournament.
3. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
(a) Revealing her plan to thwart the trade.
(b) Talking to Pandarus.
(c) Seeing Troilus.
(d) Writing to her father.
4. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
(a) Reading a poem.
(b) Writing her history.
(c) Making a cup of tea.
(d) Painting a landscape.
5. Where does Criseyde go after hearing about the trade?
(a) The palace.
(b) Pandarus' house.
(c) Her room.
(d) Troilus' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus do when he sees how sad Criseyde has become in Pandarus's house?
2. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
4. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
5. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)