|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls for a truce in the war?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Moors.
(c) The Trojans.
(d) The Romans.
2. Which of the following persons does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
(a) A siren.
(b) A muse.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A goddess.
3. What title does Troilus hold?
4. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
(a) Reading a poem.
(b) Making a cup of tea.
(c) Writing her history.
(d) Painting a landscape.
5. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Criseyde say that she needs to come up with a plan to escape from the Greeks?
2. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
4. What is the focus of the long speech that Troilus delivers to Pandarus?
5. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)