|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus tell his niece to stop doing when she hears about the trade?
2. Where does Troilus go after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) His room.
(c) Criseyde's house.
(d) Pandarus' house.
3. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) Her father has left her.
(b) She is a widow.
(c) She is poor.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
4. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
(a) His students.
(b) The characters.
(c) The reader.
(d) His children.
5. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
(a) By leaving the city.
(b) By giving him a kind word.
(c) By seeing him.
(d) By writing to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
2. Who does Pandarus talk to about his shame?
3. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
4. What does Criseyde think will make her feel worse after hearing about the trade?
5. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)