|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
2. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
(a) Because he does not pray.
(b) Because he mocks love.
(c) Because he gives more tribute to Aphrodite.
(d) Because his sacrifice is lacking.
3. How are Antenor and Troilus related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Troilus is Antenor's uncle.
(d) Troilus is Antenor's godfather.
4. What does Chaucer say that he hopes to honor in Book III?
5. What is at the beginning of Book III?
(a) A diagram.
(b) A legend.
(c) A poem.
(d) An ode.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
2. How are Priam and Troilus related?
3. What does Troilus say that he would never do without Criseyde's consent?
4. What does Troilus do when he hears Criseyde coming toward him?
5. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)