|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pandarus talk to about his shame?
2. Who does Troilus think has abandoned him after the meeting focusing on ransoms?
3. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His past.
(b) His educated status.
(c) His mistakes with women.
(d) His money.
4. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
5. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde that the dream that she had the night of the festival is likely to bring to her?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Good fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandarus think will cause Troilus to kill himself?
2. How does Chaucer describe Troilus' condition at the beginning of Book II?
3. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
4. Who is the first to oppose the trade proposed by Calkas?
5. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)