|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troilus do when he sees how sad Criseyde has become in Pandarus's house?
(a) He faints.
(b) He cries.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He holds her.
2. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A garden.
(b) A temple.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A palace.
3. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Saving his money.
(b) Thinking about Criseyde.
(c) Keeping his promise.
(d) Fighting the Greeks.
4. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
(a) He is a family friend.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her godfather.
5. Who does Pandarus say that Criseyde will condemn if she does not help Troilus?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening at the beginning of the poem?
2. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
3. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
4. Why is Troilus on the committee to decide the trades in the treaty?
5. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)