|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the beginning of Book III?
(a) A legend.
(b) An ode.
(c) A poem.
(d) A diagram.
2. Pandarus says that he is ashamed of which of the following?
(a) Ignoring his gut feelings.
(b) Betraying his niece.
(c) Scheming in love.
(d) Helping Troilus.
3. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
4. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
(a) Fight another war.
(b) Suffer through a real sickness.
(c) Be locked in prison.
5. Why does Pandarus want to arrange a last meeting between Troilus and Criseyde?
(a) So that he can ask her to run away.
(b) So that they can bid farewell to each other.
(c) So that they can agree on a plan.
(d) So that they can be wed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Criseyde hear about the prisoner trade?
2. What is Calkas' occupation?
3. How does Criseyde feel about her father?
4. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
5. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)