|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Priam's title?
2. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
(a) Anyone who has been in love.
(b) Anyone who has been lonely.
(c) Anyone who has gone to war.
(d) Anyone who has been in pain.
3. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
4. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) They are half-brothers.
(d) They are brothers.
5. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
(a) Hector would have withdrawn his protection.
(b) Pandarus would have rebuked her.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) Troilus would have shunned her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
2. Why does Troilus say that Pandarus is free from all shame?
3. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
4. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
5. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)