|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
2. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
3. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
4. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
5. Who does Chaucer address at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His ancestors.
(b) The reader.
(c) His children.
(d) The characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
2. Who does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
3. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
4. What promise did Pandarus make Troilus?
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)