|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
2. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) His siblings.
(b) The ladies.
(c) Younger knights.
(d) The enemy.
3. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
4. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
(a) Because he wants his niece to be happy.
(b) Because he wants to feel important.
(c) Because he likes to meddle.
(d) Because he trusts Troilus.
5. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
(a) He condemns his house.
(b) He forbids Fortune from visiting him.
(c) He confuses his sense.
(d) He shoots an arrow at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Troilus pretending when he and Criseyde first talk?
2. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
3. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
4. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
5. What does Pandarus scold Criseyde for while she is at his house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)