|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pandarus says that he is ashamed of which of the following?
(a) Betraying his niece.
(b) Ignoring his gut feelings.
(c) Helping Troilus.
(d) Scheming in love.
2. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) She is a widow.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Her father has left her.
(d) She is poor.
3. Who finds Troilus crying?
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A palace.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A temple.
(d) A garden.
5. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her noble stature.
(d) Her grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
2. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
3. What does Criseyde do as she nears Troilus for the first time?
4. What does Troilus spend his nights doing after the dinner with Criseyde?
5. What title does Troilus hold?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)