|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Criseyde reluctant to go to Pandarus' house for dinner?
(a) Because she does not feel well.
(b) Because it is a busy day for her.
(c) Because it is raining.
(d) Because she does not want to see Troilus.
2. What does Pandarus say that he will do if Criseyde will not help Troilus?
(a) Stop helping her father.
(b) Take away his blessing.
(c) Shun her.
(d) Kill himself.
3. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
(a) Reading a poem.
(b) Painting a landscape.
(c) Writing her history.
(d) Making a cup of tea.
4. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
(a) Some nieces.
(b) Her maids.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) A group of servants.
5. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Being unkind.
(b) Staying indoors.
(c) Wearing black.
(d) Rising above love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troilus stop eating?
2. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
3. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
4. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
5. Pandarus says that he is ashamed of which of the following?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)