|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chaucer address at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His ancestors.
(b) His children.
(c) The characters.
(d) The reader.
2. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
(a) Explaining his feelings.
(b) Forgetting his woes.
(c) Honoring love.
(d) Utilizing language.
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
4. What is at the beginning of Book III?
(a) A poem.
(b) A diagram.
(c) An ode.
(d) A legend.
5. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
(a) He is a family friend.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is her godfather.
(d) He is her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Calkas' occupation?
2. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
3. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
4. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
5. What title does Troilus hold?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)