|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
2. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
(a) His loyalty.
(c) His status.
(d) Her dowry.
3. What does Troilus do when he sees how sad Criseyde has become in Pandarus's house?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He cries.
(c) He faints.
(d) He holds her.
4. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
5. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) She is poor.
(c) She is a widow.
(d) Her father has left her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
2. Why does Troilus say that Pandarus is free from all shame?
3. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
4. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
5. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)