|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
(a) She has no reason to follow his instructions.
(b) It is exciting to have something to anticipate with eagerness.
(c) She feels that her past is what has made her into a woman.
(d) It is hard to be happy when the city is at war.
2. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
(a) Fight another war.
(b) Be locked in prison.
(d) Suffer through a real sickness.
3. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
4. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His leg.
(d) His foot.
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(b) Join a seminary.
(d) Go insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
2. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
3. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
5. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)