|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
2. Why does Troilus say that Pandarus is free from all shame?
(a) Because he helped a friend and a niece.
(b) Because he did his job well.
(c) Because he had good intentions.
(d) Because he did not take money for his role.
3. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His blessing.
(b) Her father's legacy.
(c) His secret.
(d) Her new suitor.
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Go insane.
(b) Join a seminary.
5. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His leg.
(b) His foot.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
2. What does Chaucer ask for help with in Book III?
3. Who cares for Troilus after the dinner with Criseyde?
4. Who led Criseyde to think that she needs protection?
5. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)