|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
2. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His secret.
(b) Her new suitor.
(c) His blessing.
(d) Her father's legacy.
3. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
4. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
5. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pandarus say that he did the things that made him feel ashamed?
2. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
3. What does Troilus say that he would rather do than disgrace Criseyde?
4. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
5. Where was Hector wounded?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)