|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
(a) He condemns his house.
(b) He confuses his sense.
(c) He forbids Fortune from visiting him.
(d) He shoots an arrow at him.
2. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
3. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Go insane.
(c) Join a seminary.
4. What is Hector's title?
5. How does Pandarus convince Criseyde to spend the night at his house?
(a) By stating thatTroilus will be there soon.
(b) By stating that he is lonely.
(c) By stating that the weather is not suitable for travel.
(d) By stating that his servant is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
2. What does Criseyde say that Troilus is acting like when they speak at Pandarus' house?
3. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
4. Who does Pandarus praise when Troilus agrees to Criseyde's conditions?
5. Who finds Troilus crying?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)