|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
(a) Being lovestruck.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Being poorly dressed.
(d) Speaking poorly.
2. What does Criseyde hide her head with while talking to Troilus in Pandarus's house?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A towel.
(c) Her veil.
(d) Her dressing gown.
3. What does Troilus devote himself to doing following the dinner with Criseyde?
(a) Saving his money.
(b) Keeping his promise.
(c) Thinking about Criseyde.
(d) Fighting the Greeks.
4. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(b) A foreign dignitary.
(d) Two ladies.
5. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
(a) She is a widow.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) She is poor.
(d) Her father has left her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
2. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
3. What is Hector's title?
4. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
5. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)