|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
(a) He falls in love with her instantly.
(b) He hardly notices her.
(c) He tries to remember whether he has met her before.
(d) He is afraid to be near a traitor.
2. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
(a) Pandarus would have rebuked her.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Troilus would have shunned her.
(d) Hector would have withdrawn his protection.
3. What makes Troilus a braver and stronger warrior at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His desire to end the war.
(b) His hatred for the Greeks.
(c) His brother's example.
(d) His love for Criseyde.
4. How does Troilus feel when Criseyde greets him the way that she does?
5. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Wearing black.
(b) Rising above love.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Staying indoors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
2. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
3. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
4. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
5. Who finds Troilus crying?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)