|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His secret.
(b) His blessing.
(c) Her father's legacy.
(d) Her new suitor.
2. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
(a) Because she wants him to reveal his secret.
(b) Because she has news of her father.
(c) Because she has missed his company.
(d) Because she has some business affairs for which she needs his help.
3. What does Troilus tell Criseyde that he wants from her?
(a) To be her servant in love.
(b) Her future and her heart.
(c) Her hand in marriage.
(d) To live with her.
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Join a seminary.
(c) Go insane.
5. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Troilus hold?
2. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
3. Who enters the room shortly after Troilus agrees to Criseyde's demands?
4. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
5. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)