|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
(a) A love adventure.
(b) A growing adventure.
(c) An internal adventure.
(d) A war adventure.
2. How are Troilus and Hector related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
3. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A garden.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A temple.
(d) A palace.
5. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
(a) They think she is a traitor.
(b) They want her father to return.
(c) They want to punish her father.
(d) They are afraid of her power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector's title?
2. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
3. Who does Criseyde take to her uncle's house for dinner?
4. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
5. Who does Chaucer dedicate Book III to at its beginning?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)