|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chaucer address at the beginning of Book I?
(a) His ancestors.
(b) His children.
(c) The characters.
(d) The reader.
2. What does Criseyde tell Pandarus would make her very happy when he visits her?
(a) A new love interest.
(b) The return of her father.
(c) A pardon for her treason charges.
(d) The end of the siege.
3. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
(a) A temple.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A palace.
(d) A garden.
4. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
5. What color does Criseyde always wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chaucer ask the reader to withhold at the beginning of Book II?
2. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
3. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
4. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
5. What does Cupid do when he gets mad at Troilus?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)