|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
(a) Her noble stature.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her grace.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
2. What is Hector's title?
3. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
(a) Forget the past.
(b) Follow his instructions.
(c) Be happy.
(d) Broaden her horizons.
4. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
5. What does Pandarus do when he first wakes up?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
(b) He meditates.
(c) He checks the horoscope.
(d) He reads a psalm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
2. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
3. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
5. Where was Hector wounded?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)