|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
2. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
(a) She feels that her past is what has made her into a woman.
(b) It is exciting to have something to anticipate with eagerness.
(c) It is hard to be happy when the city is at war.
(d) She has no reason to follow his instructions.
3. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) Younger knights.
(b) The enemy.
(c) His siblings.
(d) The ladies.
4. What is Chaucer's plea at the beginning of Book II?
(a) To loverlook his weakness.
(b) To believe his words.
(c) To personalize the story.
(d) To accept the story as it is.
5. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde tell Pandarus would make her very happy when he visits her?
2. What title does Troilus hold?
3. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
4. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
5. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)