|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(c) Two ladies.
(d) A foreign dignitary.
2. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her godfather.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is a family friend.
3. What is Calkas' occupation?
4. Who finds Troilus crying?
5. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
(a) That Criseyde will never love a commoner.
(b) That a knight like him will never advance in the ranks.
(c) That he is sad about the Greek blood that he has spilt.
(d) That his father is a traitor and so is he.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chaucer describe Troilus' condition at the beginning of Book II?
2. Why does Criseyde not have anyone to protect her?
3. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
4. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
5. Where was Hector wounded?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)