|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) Her father's legacy.
(b) His blessing.
(c) Her new suitor.
(d) His secret.
2. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
3. What title does Troilus hold?
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(b) Go insane.
(c) Join a seminary.
5. What does Criseyde tell Pandarus would make her very happy when he visits her?
(a) The return of her father.
(b) The end of the siege.
(c) A pardon for her treason charges.
(d) A new love interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
2. What is Hector's title?
3. What does the narrator say helps Criseyde outshine all the other women?
4. Who does Chaucer say should always remember this story?
5. What promise did Pandarus make Troilus?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)