|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
2. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Being poorly dressed.
(c) Being lovestruck.
(d) Speaking poorly.
3. What is Hector's title?
4. Where was Hector wounded?
(a) His leg.
(b) His head.
(c) His arm.
(d) His foot.
5. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
(a) He reads a poem.
(b) He pretends he has important work to do.
(c) He pretends to be sick.
(d) He pays a fee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
2. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
3. Why does Calkas flee to the enemy?
4. Where is Troilus when he first sees Criseyde?
5. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)