|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
(a) His siblings.
(b) Younger knights.
(c) The enemy.
(d) The ladies.
2. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
(a) Pandarus would have rebuked her.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Troilus would have shunned her.
(d) Hector would have withdrawn his protection.
3. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
4. What does a friend of Troilus say to try to make him mad?
(a) That he is sad about the Greek blood that he has spilt.
(b) That his father is a traitor and so is he.
(c) That a knight like him will never advance in the ranks.
(d) That Criseyde will never love a commoner.
5. Why does Troilus stop eating?
(a) Because he is fasting.
(b) Because he is conserving food.
(c) Because he is part of a ritual.
(d) Because he is lovesick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
2. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
3. How are Troilus and Hector related?
4. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
5. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)