|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
(a) His mistakes with women.
(b) His past.
(c) His educated status.
(d) His money.
2. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
(a) Because he does not pray.
(b) Because he gives more tribute to Aphrodite.
(c) Because his sacrifice is lacking.
(d) Because he mocks love.
3. In Book I, what kind of story does Chaucer say is in this poem?
4. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
(a) His students.
(b) His children.
(c) The characters.
(d) The reader.
5. What does Pandarus say that Troilus is when he is not in battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of adventure does Chaucer say Troilus will have in this poem?
2. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
3. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
4. What does Troilus do to leave the festival early?
5. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)