|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandarus say will make Criseyde the proudest woman on Earth?
(a) His secret.
(b) Her father's legacy.
(c) Her new suitor.
(d) His blessing.
2. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
3. How does Chaucer describe Troilus' condition at the beginning of Book II?
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
4. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
(a) He says a prayer.
(b) He asks a priest.
(c) He sees her name on a house.
(d) He checks the horoscope.
5. Who does Pandarus say that Criseyde will condemn if she does not help Troilus?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troilus feel about Criseyde when he first sees her?
2. How are Pandarus and Criseyde related?
3. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
4. Why does Cupid get mad at Troilus?
5. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)