|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Criseyde always wear one color?
(a) She has a missing child.
(b) She is a widow.
(c) She is a student.
(d) She is marked a traitor.
2. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
(a) A poem.
(b) A short story.
(c) A history.
(d) A novel.
3. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
4. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
(a) His alliance with the Greeks.
(b) His feelings for Criseyde.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His shameful father.
5. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Criseyde most concerned about when she hears about Troilus' love for her?
2. Where was Hector wounded?
3. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
4. Where is this poem set?
5. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)