|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(a) All of the answer choices are correct.
2. What is Calkas' occupation?
3. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Rising above love.
(b) Being unkind.
(c) Staying indoors.
(d) Wearing black.
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Go insane.
(d) Join a seminary.
5. How does Chaucer describe Troilus' condition at the beginning of Book II?
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
2. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
3. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
4. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
5. What color does Criseyde always wear?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)