|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protects Criseyde when the people want to kill her?
2. What does Criseyde say about Troilus when talking to Pandarus?
(a) That she has never heard of him.
(b) That he will never be as great as Hector.
(c) That she finds him to act juvenile.
(d) That he is worthy of praise.
3. Who does Criseyde tell Pandarus that she dreamt about the night of the festival?
(a) Her late husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) An unknown knight.
4. What does Pandarus say that Troilus might do because of his love for Criseyde?
(a) Go insane.
(b) Join a seminary.
5. What does Pandarus tell Criseyde to do when he gets there?
(a) Follow his instructions.
(b) Forget the past.
(c) Be happy.
(d) Broaden her horizons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
2. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
3. Troilus always tries to set an example for which of the following?
4. What does Chaucer say he hopes his poem provides?
5. Who does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)