|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
(a) He sees her name on a house.
(b) He asks a priest.
(c) He checks the horoscope.
(d) He says a prayer.
2. What does Criseyde tell Pandarus would make her very happy when he visits her?
(a) A new love interest.
(b) The end of the siege.
(c) A pardon for her treason charges.
(d) The return of her father.
3. What does Pandarus say makes women lonely in old age?
(a) Staying indoors.
(b) Wearing black.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Rising above love.
4. Which of the following does Troilus say that he will never lose sleep over in Book I?
5. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
(a) The reader.
(b) His children.
(c) His students.
(d) The characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hector wounded?
2. Who does Chaucer address at the beginning of Book I?
3. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
4. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
5. What does Pandarus do when he first wakes up?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)