|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chaucer call on for help in Book II?
2. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
(a) Troilus would have shunned her.
(b) Pandarus would have rebuked her.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) Hector would have withdrawn his protection.
3. Where is this poem set?
4. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
(a) The man whom she she will wed.
(b) The most courageous knight.
(c) Her savior.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
5. How does Criseyde feel when Pandarus tells her to do something when he visits her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Criseyde say that she wants Pandarus to stay with her?
2. What is Criseyde doing when Pandarus visits her?
3. Why does Troilus stop eating?
4. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
5. What does Pandarus say will help him help Troilus?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)