|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pandarus say that Troilus acts in battle?
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
2. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
(a) His children.
(b) The characters.
(c) The reader.
(d) His students.
3. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
4. What does Troilus say is his friend's biggest weakness?
(a) That he has no sympathy.
(b) That he is short.
(c) That he is too judgmental.
(d) That he is a womanizer.
5. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(c) A foreign dignitary.
(d) Two ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
2. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
3. During which season do the people honor their patron God?
4. Troilus always mocks others for which of the following?
5. What is Chaucer's plea at the beginning of Book II?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)