|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Troilus pass his judgment on others?
(a) With smiles and frowns.
(b) With crosses and marks.
(c) With hand signals.
(d) With notes in a book.
2. Who does Pandarus visit after waking up?
3. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
(a) The most courageous knight.
(b) Her savior.
(c) All of the answer choices are correct.
(d) The man whom she she will wed.
4. Who finds Troilus crying?
5. How does Pandarus say that Criseyde can help Troilus?
(a) By giving him a kind word.
(b) By seeing him.
(c) By leaving the city.
(d) By writing to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chaucer talking to at the beginning of Book II?
2. What does Chaucer say affects all people differently?
3. What does Troilus have to keep a secret from others in Book I?
4. What is happening at the beginning of the poem?
5. Why does Criseyde feel the way that she does when Pandarus tells her to do something when he goes to see her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)