|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Criseyde when Pandarus goes to see her?
(a) A foreign dignitary.
(d) Two ladies.
2. What color does Criseyde always wear?
3. Who does Chaucer say will get the most out of this poem?
(a) Those who are patient and content.
(b) Those who have loved and lost.
(c) Those who have seen men die.
(d) Those who are bitter and estranged.
4. What does Criseyde say would have happened had she loved Troilus first?
(a) Troilus would have shunned her.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) Hector would have withdrawn his protection.
(d) Pandarus would have rebuked her.
5. What is Hector's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Criseyde call Hector when talking to Pandarus?
2. What type of work is "The Siege of Thebes"?
3. How does Pandarus decide that it is a good time to see Criseyde?
4. Who is the patron God to Troilus' people?
5. Why do the townspeople want to kill Criseyde?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)